•seven•

((Just in case you can't view the video up there, here you go ⬇))

"Are you afriad, Y/n?" Jimin asks me while staring into my eyes

I couldn't speak. I tried to reach out to Jimin with my voice but no sound would come out.

Everything went black and soon enough Jimin's screams echoed around the dark abyss.

A large wolf appeared in front of me. Dark brown eyes looked at me sadly.

"Jungkook.. Help me" I cry

But he too turned away from me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan groggily and hit the dismiss button on my alarm clock. I sit up and rub my eyes.

That's when I remembered my dream. I shake my head. 'Why are my dreams so weird?'

As usual, my parents weren't down stairs to greet me.

I ate a quick breakfast, ran upstairs to get dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, made sure I grabbed my phone, and ran out the door.

I saw Jaehee waiting for me and waved. She waved back and skipped next to me.

"Hey girl! Did you finish your homework?" She asks as we started walking to school

"Yep! Took me a couple hours though."

Jaehee sighed and nodded. "At least we only have a couple more years in highschool, then it's time for the real world!"

Jaehee pumped her fist in the air, but while she did that, her glasses flew up into the air too. It was like everything went in slow motion.

Before the glasses could fall to the ground and break, I snatched them.

"Oh Y/n! Thanks you! If these glasses broke, my mom would KILL me." Jaehee said while putting her glasses back on

"Yeah let's NOT have that." I chuckle

•°•°•°•°•°•

Jaehee and I finally made it to the school. As usual, loads of kids were in their little groups talking among themselves. The popular girls didn't care who heard them, they talked so loud that I could be across the world and still hear them.

"Do you think Ms. Min was a popular girl when she was our age?" Jaehee whispered

I snorted. "Probably. That would explain her stuck up attitude"

"Y/n! Jaehee!" A voice shouted. I turned and smiled widely when I saw Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

Jaehee and I ran over to them.

"I'm surprised you heard me," Jin said to us. "Those girls over there are practically talking into mega phones"

I laughed. "Just think of how much louder they would be if they actually WERE"

All of us laughed. Some kids looked at us weirdly but I don't care. I feel like I actually belong in a group now.

Jaehee, Jin, and I walked to math together. When we reached the classroom, a lot of people weren't in yet.

But a couple people were.

Jimin and Yoongi.

I sat down in my seat and tried to avoid eye contact with Jimin. My dream came to mind but I shook my head. Dreams aren't real. They're just scenes that my brain makes up.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder and turn to see Jin handing me a piece of paper.

I take it and open it up.

Why is Jimin staring at you like you're his prey or something?

I quickly glance at Jimin to see him and Yoongi are talking. Jimin then met my gaze and I quickly looked down at the piece of paper.

I don't know. Do you have any idea of why he may not like me?

I handed the paper to Jin and watched him read it and write down something back.

He was taking a long time to right and I furrowed my brows.

Finally, he handed the paper back.

۰۪۫I۪۫۰ ۰۪۫d۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰'۰۪۫t۪۫۰ ۰۪۫k۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫w۪۫۰ ۰۪۫w۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫y۪۫۰ ۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰ ۰۪۫w۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫u۪۫۰۰۪۫l۪۫۰۰۪۫d۪۫۰ ۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰ ۰۪۫y۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫u۪۫۰.۰۪۫y۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫u۪۫۰۰۪۫r۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰ ۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫w۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰۰۪۫s۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫m۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰

I smiled slightly at his fancy way of writing.

Suddenly, Mr. Smith entered the classroom and everyone sat down.

Then he started taking roll call.

"Kim Seokjin"

"Here"

"Kang Jaehee"

"Present"

"Kim Y/n"

"Here"

"Min Yoongi"

Silent.

Mr. Smith looked up and fixed his glasses. "Has anyone seen Min Yoongi?"

One of the students points to a sleeping Yoongi. Mr. Smith sighs.

"Park Jimin"

"Present"

I wasn't paying attention to roll call any more. I paid attention to Jimin. Why is he so confusing? His demeanor is frightening, yet calm. Dangerous, yet safe. How could a high school boy be so...so... alluring?

"Are you afraid, Y/n?" His voice echoes in my head.

I shake myself out of this weird trance.

Jimin is just a boy, as is Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

"Y/n"

I turn to see Jin looking at me concerned. "You okay?"

I nod my head and smile at him.

Before I know it class is over and I'm gathering my things.

As I'm reaching for my book I see a folded paper on my desk.

I rub my forehead. It's only first hour Y/n and you're already losing your mind.

I picked up the paper and opened it up to see the most perfect, neat cursive I've ever seen.

Y/n

Meet me in front of the school at the end of the day

-Jimin

"What's that?" Jaehee asks while taking the paper.

She squints her eyes while reading the note. "Jimin gave you this?"

"I didn't see him do it. I just found it on my desk," I mumble tiredly

Jaehee shook her head. "You're right. All these hot boys are weird. I don't know how you aren't stressed out yet, gurl."

"Who says I'm not?" I question while hiding a smile

Jaehee smirks. "This is probably only the beginning Y/n so I'd get used to it. Don't worry, I'll help on the way."

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about but so will I!" Jin shouts while pumping his fist

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Jaehee almost broke her glasses by doing that" I joke while elbowing her

Jaehee's face turns red. "Shut up Y/n"