Chapter 6: The Eden Club

The colors of pink and blues hit your windshield as you pull the car up to the entrance of the club. A large pink sign, in elegant writing, said Eden Club. Hank groans from the backseat and said. "Ugh, feels like someone's playing with a drill inside of my skull."

"It's what you get, Hank." You said as you look at him over your shoulder. You turn your head to Connor and asked. "You sure this is the place?"

"It's the address in the report." Connor replied.

"Right...okay..." Hank mutters as you begin to unbuckle your seat. "Let's get going boys." You said as you exit out of your car.

After all three of you exit out of the car, Hank walks up to the club and saw a sign on the door. "Sexiest androids in town..." he reads then he turns to Connor and said, teasing him. "Now I know why you insisted on coming here. But then again....you've got (y/n)." 

"Fuck you, Hank." You said really quickly, making Hank chuckle while Connor looks between the two of you in confusion. "I don't underst...?"

"Don't worry about it, Connor. Hank's just being an ass." You said as the three of you enter the club, giving Hank the evil eye. "Oh boy..." you muttered as the hologram walls flashed close up images of women's faces and their lips.

As you three enter the club, along the walls were tubes and most of the tubes held an android inside of it, male or females, all of them standing there and posing in a very sexy manner. You start to feel your face turns to red at this you three go through another set doors and see a couple of platforms with poles in the middle of the hall, a couple of androids were spinning and dancing around the pole.

"The investigation is ongoing, sir, I can't tell you anything at the moment." An officer, Ben, said to, who you presumed to be, the owner of the club. Ben turns and sees you three walking up. "Hey, Hank! (Y/N)!" He greets. "Hey, Ben! How's it goin'?" Hank asked him. Ben points to the room to your right and said. "It's that room there. Oh, uh, by the way....Gavin's in there too."

"Oh, great! A dead body and an asshole, just what we needed, huh Hank?" You said, sarcasm dripping out of your voice. "Yep." Hank replied as you three enter the room.

Inside of the room was a body of a man that was laying on a large circular bed, thankfully a dark red satin blanket was covering his body. And to the far right was a body of a female android, wearing a two piece, laying there with Blue Blood dripping down out of her nose. Gavin was standing there with his arms crossed as another officer was taking pictures.
Gavin turns when he hears the door open and he sees you three enter.
"Lieutenant Anderson...and Detective (l/n) and her plastic pet.....the fuck are you three doin' here?" He asked while you roll your eyes at him. "We've been assigned all cases involving androids." Connor replied to him.

"Oh yeah?" Gavin asked, snarkily. Then he turns back to the body and points at it. "Well, your wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." Gavin said as he laughs out loud at his joke.

"We'll have a look around anyway, if you don't mind." Hank said to him. Gavin scoffs then turns to the other officer and said. "Come on, let's go..." and the officer leaves while Gavin takes his time to walk out of the room.
"It's, uh....starting to stink of booze in here." He says as he passes Hank. Then he walks by Connor and slams his right shoulder into Connor's shoulder. 

Anger flared in your chest and you smirk to yourself as you stick your left foot out in front of Gavin, making him trip and fall. "Careful where you step, Gavin." You sneered. He gets back up as he glares at you then he walks away. You turn back to Connor and smile at him, making him smirk back at you.