The Bad Alternate Ending

So here's the bad ending, what happens in this one is that Connor doesn't go deviant and stays a machine. Since you were standing in front of the gun, before Connor shoots, Markus pulls you away from him and the two of you run out of the ship.

Markus goes alone through the ship while you run with North across the ship. Markus shoots Connor, who found him in the hold, and he runs back to you, Josh and North then all of you jump into the cold water.

You start to freeze and they take you to your car, despite North's objections to save you. Markus brings you home and told you that you need to stay there but you warn him that since he shot Connor, he will come back and try to kill him. So you tell Markus that you'll track Connor down and do your best to stop him.

"If you go after him, (y/n), he will kill you. He almost did it once....what's to say he won't do it again." Markus said to you. "It's a possibility he will. But I have to try....that's all I ask. Let me see if I can try." You replied. Markus gives you as sad look while you go up to him and hug him.

"Markus...If I don't make it...I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad I got to be you're friend. I'm just sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed it the most." You said as you pull away from the hug.

"I should thank you for showing me that not all humans are bad. You and Carl were so kind to me and treated me with respect...I just don't want you to die." He said. You nod at him and said. "I'll try to live..." then he nods at you as he leaves you alone in your house.

So for the rest of the day, you've been hunting Connor down until finally on the night of November the 10th you find him heading down a building in the Hart Plaza section, close to where Markus and his people are protesting.

Connor walks on the rooftop, briefcase in hand, as he walks over to the ledge to get a vantage point. He looks out in the distance to see Markus standing there with his people. He sets the case down and opens it to reveal a sniper rifle and begins to put it all together.

After he pieced the gun together, he sets the gun on top of the railing and begins to aim it at the back of Markus's head. He looks through the scope and placed his finger on the trigger.

"You shouldn't do this, Connor."

Connor turns his head to see you standing there some feet behind him. He turns back to his gun as he yells.
"Keep out of this, (y/n)! It's none of your business!"

"You're gonna kill a man who just wants to be free and who happens to be a friend of mine, that is my business!" You replied to him, firmly.

"It's not a man, it's a machine." Connor remarked, coldly.

"Deviant's blood maybe a different color than mine, but they're alive!" You said.

"I have a mission to accomplish, (y/n). It's best that you just stay out of this! Deviants are a threat to humans, (y/n). They're the reason this country is on the brink of civil war! They have to be stopped." Connor shouts at you.

"We're in this mess because we refused to listen to deviants!" You shouted, angrily, at Connor. "Humanity never learns from its mistakes, Connor! This time it could be different." Then you pull your gun out and aim it at Connor. "Step away from the ledge." You ordered.

Connor sighs as he stands up to face you, still holding the rifle in his right hand. "After all we've been through...." He said as he stares at you. "I respected you, (y/n). I thought we were friends!"

"Oh yeah? I liked you too, Connor! I cared about you...alot! But then I realized you'll never change!" You confessed to him as you felt tears in your eyes. "You don't feel emotions, Connor! You fake them! You pretended to be my friend, when you don't even know the meaning of the word!"