Another Alternate Ending

This one is kinda bittersweet. It does get sad but I promise it does get better. In this one, Connor did go deviant and went to CyberLife. You were captured by the other Connor and brought to CyberLife however the scene goes different.

"Easy, you fucking piece of shit!" 

Connor turns his head, and his heart sank, to see you being shoved into the middle of room and a clone of him was aiming a gun at your head. "Step back, Connor! And I'll spare her!" The clone ordered. "I'm sorry, Connor. This fucker ambushed me at my house." You explained.

"Your girlfriend's life is in your hands. Now it's time to decide what matters most!" The clone said then he turns his head to you and said. "Her..." then he turns to Connor. "Or the revolution."

"Don't listen to him! Everything this fucker says is a lie!" You exclaimed to Connor.

Connor looks at his clone and decided he would try to convince his clone. "I used to be just like you. I thought nothing mattered except the mission..." then he glances over at you and said. "But then one day I understood." You smile at him as the clone said. "Very moving, Connor...but I'm not a deviant. I'm a machine designed to accomplish a task, and that's exactly what I am going to do!"

"If I surrender, how do I know you won't kill her?" Connor asked the clone. 

"I'll only do what is strictly necessary to accomplish my mission. It's up to you whether or not it includes killing this human." The clone informed him. Connor bites his lips nervously then looks over at you with concern and worry.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)! You shouldn't have got mixed up in all this!" Connor said to you. "Forget about me, do what you have to do, Connor!" You shout at him.

Suddenly the clone points his gun closer to your head and shouts, angrily. "Enough talk! It's time to decide who you really are. Are you gonna save your girlfriend's life? Or are you going to sacrifice her?"

And just like that, Connor moves away from the android and ripped his hands off of the android. "Alright, alright!" He said, quickly.

(y/n) Status: Lover but rising

"You win..." he said. The clone aims the gun at Connor but you reached out and tried to pull the gun out of his hand. You and the clone start to struggle for the gun while Connor decides to convert the android. "Wake up!" He orders, quickly, just as he heard a gunshot.

His heart stops as he sees you holding your stomach and fall back on the ground. Scared, Connor goes towards you but the clone aims the gun and shoots him in the shoulder.

Connor falls back as he let's out a yelp. "Why, Connor? Why did you have to wake up when all you had to do was obey?" The clone asked as he begins walking towards Connor.
"Why did you choose freedom when you could live without asking questions?" The clone asked as Connor tries to get up but the clone shoots him in the shoulder. "I'm obedient, Connor." He said, firmly.
Connor was faced down on the floor but he continued to fight through as he begins to crawl. 

Danger

Shutdown Imminent 

"I have a goal, I know what I am..." the clone said and he shoots Connor again making him roll on his back.
"Look where your dreams of freedom got you, Connor...You've been a great disappointment to Amanda, you know." The clone said as he gets closer to Connor. "You've been a great disappointment to me....Fortunately, that's all going to end now." He said as he walks in front of Connor then aimed his gun right at Connor's head.

"Any last words?" He asked. At that moment Connor grabs his wrist and began to transfer into the clone's body and switch the clone to his old body.