Let Me Get to Know You

Khloe

I had to block Jason ass cause he kept calling. After that shit he pulled tonight ion want shit to do with that nigga. Fuck however much money and how fine he is. Fuck allat, he basically tried to rape me. Should have just let Big Red and Chris beat his ass.

As I was looking for my keys I heard footsteps. So I grabbed my taser and as soon as he tried to grab me I tased him. I grabbed my car keys and hurried up and pulled out the parking lot.  I didn't even see who it was. All I know is they ass got tased. Muthafuckas is crazy out here, that's why I hate working here at night because of niggas like him.

I pulled up to my apartment. I grabbed all my bags of money and my doufle bag and headed into my apartment. I'm off tomorrow from my other job so I can count my money and rubber band it and take it to the bank in the morning. Ima put some of it in my safe that I have hidden under my bed. I gotta have money put up everywhere in case of emergency.

I unlocked my door and sat the bags down. I locked my door and went to go take a shower and get ready for bed. I'm tired asf, I hate having to work two jobs.

And it's sad cause ion even have no family to help. When I mean no family I mean none, like dinosaur instinct. Like ion know where my mother is. I haven't seen that bitch in four years. I was 16 when my mama left me. I never knew my daddy so yeah. Ma ain't never brought me around any of her side of the  family so I'm all I have.

~~~~~next morning~~~~~~

I woke up hungry asf. I went straight to the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff. Then I went to the kitchen and made me some pancakes and bacon. Then I poured me a glass of orange juice. I sat and ate my breakfast, then I went in my living room and poured out one bag of money on my table.

Then I started counting and putting a rubber band around my money. It took me at least a hour and a half to count all three bags of money. I made at least $3,500 last night and I put half of that in my safe. Then I put the other half in my purse.

I went and got dressed. I put on a white tank top with my denim high wasted jeans. Then I put on my lil denim shirt that ties in the front. Then I put on my light pink heels with my light pink fur coat to match. Then I put in my lipstick and other accessories. Then I grabbed my light pink Gucci handbag.

Damn I looked good

Damn I looked good. I felt good this morning. Ion know why, it's not like I got any dick last night. I grabbed my keys to my Rolls Royce and locked the door.

Then I headed towards the bank. The bank wasn't far from my apartment. I cut on the aux cord and turned to Cardi B Bickenhead . That's my shit like frfr y'all. I be blasting that shit all the time. I finally reached the bank. I parked and grabbed my purse. I walked inside and went straight to the line.

"How may I help you today" the bank teller said

"I'm here to make a deposit of $1,750 today in cash" I said