Me, Myself and I

Khloe

It's been a month since I have seen or heard from Jayceon. I kind of do miss chilling and talking with him though. But it's cool though. And I am still working at the strip club. Dollar Bill hasn't spoke or said anything to me since that night. It's like he was scared to even speak or look my way . I wanna know what Jayceon did when he came to see him.

Whatever he did got him scared and I love it. I'm glad he doesn't bother me anymore. Tonight I'm working a double shift at the strip club.

"Damn can you let a bitch make some money tonight?" Trix said while doing her make-up

I can't stand her ass, it's like she jealous of me of something. She always got some smart shit to say. I really wanna fight that hoe, but I still want my job here. She think just cause Dollar Bill keep her on a leash she think she the shit.

I rolled my eyes and kept curling my hair. Then I oiled my body and put on some deodorant. Unlike some of the bitches I be smelling fresh.

"Girl bye, if you stop riding Dollar Bill dick maybe you would make some money" I said now gluing my eyelashes on

"Bitch you just mad that he raped you" she spat out

Everyone looked at me and then some we're whispering. Kamille looked surprise. Only person that knew was Jayceon. I didn't tell Nikki cause she would have tried to slit his throat. She crazy like that. I wasn't comfortable telling everybody about what happened. I can't believe that bitch just said that. I put my glue down and walked over towards her. She stood there with her hands on her hip.

"Can you repeat that again, cause I didn't hear you clearly" I said putting my hand on my ear

"I said you just mad that Dollar Bi-" she said

I punched her in her mouth before she could even finish her sentence. Then I grabbed her hair and dragged her and started throwing blows to her face. Like that was real disrespectful. That really struck a nerve. Like that ain't nothing to joke about. Cause if that shit would have happened to her she would be sad and hurt.

"LET ME GO!!!!" she yelled as I was still gripping her hair and punching her

This bitch crossed the line. After that shit I honestly don't give a fuck if he fire me or not. I have a lot of money saved up just in case something like this happen. These bitches mouths be reckless. I usually ignore her mushed face ass but when she said that all my built up anger came out.

Then some girls was watching and some kept doing there hair and makeup. Most of the girls didn't like her. It was bout time somebody put that hoe in her place. It was loud from the music blasting so nobody can hear us.

I finally let go of her hair. Then I got on top of her and started punching her face in. I grabbed her head and started banging it on the ground. Then I got up and started kicking her in the stomach. Then I stomped that hoe. That's when Nikki came and grabbed me.

"Khloe she ain't worth losing your job" she said yanking me out the dressing room

I spit on that hoe while she laid on the ground. I finally left out of the dressing room.

"NO MAN FUCK THAT! THAT BITCH WAS REAL DISRESPECTFUL POINT BLANK PERIOD YO. YOU DON'T JOKE ABOUT NO SHIT LIKE THAT. ON EVERYTHING IF I CATCH HER IN THAT PARKING LOT IMA BEAT HER ASS AGAIN." I said yelling

That shit really got me heated. For that to come out her mouth that shit was cool or normal had me mad asf. Don't nobody know what I have been through. Like you that pressed to take it that far.

"Why you ain't tell me? When this happen? And don't lie, we like sister you know you can tell me" she said while wiping my tears

"Cause you know it's hard for me to tell people my secrets. You know what happened to me when I was younger. I'm just tired of this shit. This place, every fucking thing. I'm so ready to give up on everything. And for her to say that, like that shit was something to brag about. THATS EXACTLY WHY THAT BITCH IN THERE LYING ON THE GROUND" I said crying