Redemption

(Jayceon in the media)

Khloe

So I was now laying in my bed thinking about my life choices. Every time I feel like I'm moving forward something always holds me back. I mean I understand why my mother did what she did, but I fell like she could have tried harder. Hell I'm trying harder to not let my past hold me back from success. But that shit hard when it's just you by yourself. Sometimes I just want someone to do for me or to tell me everything is going to be ok.

As I was laying in the bath tub, I heard the room door open. I quickly got up, and I prayed that it wasn't King. The footsteps got closer and then the door swung open it was Jayceon. He looked fucked up and he had blood all in his shirt. I hope he wasn't doing anything stupid. Damn! Did he find out about King?

"Babyyy you can't be doing no shit like that" I said

"DON'T BABY ME" he yelled

I turned my head quick asf. Cause who the fuck do he think he yelling at. I am that bitch that will fight a nigga.

"Nigga what?" I said and turned my head around

"What the fuck do you and King have going on?" He said throwing a picture of me in the tub

I got up quick as fuck. Cause where the fuck did he get this picture from? King took that picture of me when I was younger. But I didn't know he still had that. But why does Jayceon have the picture? And how do he know King? Yo this is a small fucking world foreal tho. But then again King is known in the streets.

"Yo where the fuck did you get this picture from? Are you playing some sick fucking game with me? The fuck" I semi-yelled as I was getting out the tub.

I grabbed the towel, but Jayceon stopped me in my tracks. "Why the fuck do you have bite marks on your chest and shit?" He asked

I look down at my chest. I forgot King left marks along my body. "Huh?" I said. Damn Khloe why did you get out the tub? I really didn't wanna talk about that shit right now. I just wanna lay down and rest my body cause it's sore asf.

"You heard me? You fucking another nigga? Cause I didn't leave those marks there?" He said walking up on me

"First involve nigga back the fuck up before I slap the shit out of you. You tryna call me a hoe?" I said

"I mean shiddd ion know, you was a stripper no telling what you was doing to get your money." He said

I looked 👀at him and smack the fuck out of him. Cause he basically just called me a pussy popping ass hoe.

"You know what? Get the fuck out my house!" I said pushing him out the way

I went inside my closet and put on my robe. Then I started grabbing all his shit out the drawers and closet. This nigga just really tried it. He didn't even have to go there. He could have went about it another way. Well at least I know what he really thinks about me. Damn this why ion open up to people. Every time I let my guard down somebody always throw that shit back up in my face.

"Oh so you done with me now? " he said getting up in my face

Ion know what the fuck he got going on but he really finna make me blank out in his ass. Like I'm trying to stay as calm as possible but he really pushing it. And I'm not restrained either.

"Yes muthafucka you not finna disrespect me. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! I'm tired of getting my fucking feelings hurt. Ion know why I opened up to your light skinned ass anyways. Ion even fuck with light skin niggas. Then you got some good ass dick like damn why the fuck you just had to fuck it up. Damn I just knew I actually met a real ass nigga but I.guess.the.fuck.not. So get all your shit and GO!" I said throwing all shit at him