Unfinished Business

(Tokiyo in the media)

Tokiyo

BANG! BANG!

I heard gunshots coming from downstairs. It must be Twan and his boys. Cause I heard CJ kidnapped Dominique from the trap on the West side. Q probably going out his mind looking for him.

King was at the warehouse right now. He said something came up and had to go handle business. I feel like it's some other shit going on. But you know his punk ass ain't go say shit.

So I'm sitting here holding shit down here at the trap on the Southside. But whoever think they finna take this shit from us got another thing coming.

I had the extendo clip at the end of my AK-47. I made my bitch was loaded cause muthafuckas ain't finna get me today. My daddy ain't raised no bitch.

I heard footsteps get closer towards the door. I quickly cocked the gun and pointed it towards the office door. Soon as I heard then kick the door open, I started spraying every nigga that came through that door. Then I quickly duck behind the desk and started popping off some more.

When the room was finally clear I started walking towards the door. I stopped and checked to see if anyone was coming. It was clear, so I started making my way downstairs. I seen a few of the boys was still good.

Then next thing I know somebody came from around the corner and started shooting. And I felt a bullet hit my shoulder. I fell straight on the ground.

"Ahhh fuck" I said managing to shoot them in the leg

I was in a whole lot of pain right now. I have never been shot, but I have been shot at before. I had some bitches and niggas try to take me down. As you can see they didn't succeed.

"Yo Tokiyo? Can you hear me?" I heard Queen asked

She grabbed me and held me in her arms. She was one of the female shooters that work here. She my best bitch. We go way back.

"Y-yeah" I said holding on to her arm

I heard her talking but everything started to faded out. My vision began to get blurry and I couldn't hear anything. Next thing I know everything went black.

Jayceon

Me and a few of my niggas was sitting outside of one of King's trap houses. We followed Q and he led us to one of the trap houses.

"Okayyyyy Meek, Titi, and Dee go through the back and the rest of y'all stay behind me" I said

We parked all the way down the street. We didn't want Q or anybody seeing us. They had got out the van and ran across the street. Then we got out, we ran up the street and hid behind some cars. Then we saw Q get out his car so we quickly ran up behind him.

I pointed my gun at the back of his head. I never did like Q, I always thought he was a bitch ass nigga.

"Open the fucking door, bitch!" I said through the black ski mask

He slowly opened up the door and I followed in behind him. Then my boys came in right behind us. Meek and then already had the others knocked out or laying down on the ground.

"What the fuck do you want?" Q asked

He didn't look phased by my gun. Honestly that shit kinda pissed me off, so I pistol whipped him.

"Where is King?" I asked

He was touched his lip and looked at the blood on his fingers. He was about to get up but Titi had the gun pointed at him waiting on him to move.