12

It has been a whole week and I haven't talked to him since then. It wouldn't exactly be a lie if I would say, I missed him, just a teensy-weensy bit. The past whole week, I saw him staring at me. On many occasions, he opened his mouth to say something, but I dramatically walked away not letting him talk.

I had all the rights to be mad at him.

Afterall, he thought I was helping him with erection.

Me.

Who has never ever seen a porn movie.

Let alone a close to intimate scene!

"Oh comeon, babe! Don't tell me you haven't tried skinny dipping yet." Ethan said, as we walked towards the canteen where Stella was already waiting for us.

"No, Ethan, I have not." I tried saying for the tenth time now.

"Are you like really sure? Not even while—"

"Ethan, for the last time, I haven't tried skinny dipping. No need to get curious about my misery." I opened the canteen door and found Stella sitting at our usual table.

When I first introduced Ethan to Stella, they both clicked it off immediately. Ethan had a very loving and outgoing personality. He always knew the right thing to say at the right time and you could just say, we have got ourselves a new best friend.

"You guys are five minutes late!" She accused us with her plastic fork, as soon as we sat on the chairs.

"It's not the end of the world Stells, chill." Ethan spoke, taking a huge bite of his chicken burger.

"Oh, you just—"

"Guys, guys, guys, not again, please!" She glared at me as he just gave me a cheeky smile.

As we were eating while talking casually, I saw a girl in really short shorts, coming our way. It was a usual occurence for us. Since, Ethan has started sitting with us, all the girls have suddenly turned against us, giving us death glares every now and then.

Many times, they would come at our table, give him their number and flash their parts, which Ethan would subtly ignore and throw their numbers in the dustbin right in front of them. But this never stopped them from coming and trying their luck.

"I hate desparate bitches!" Stella said, stabbing her salad, angrily.

"It's not like they are hitting on you or something." Ethan replied.

"Still! How low can they get?!"

"Not gonna oppose that."

I was munching my food, while listening to their bickering when I felt someone staring at me. I can feel their eyes burning a hole in my back. I turned my head and found him staring at me, painfully. I quickly turned my head and continued munching my food like nothing has happened.

I was sure that if I would look at him even a second longer, I would give in to those blue eyes and forgive him instantly. But my act of nonchalantly continue munching didn't go unnoticed as Ethan gave me a skeptical look.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Knight been giving you those long ass stares past whole week?" He asked, looking at Dante's table, where he was sitting with bunch of his best buddies and as the students like to call them, The Three.

First there was Klaus Michaels. He had that whole package of six pack abs, warm brown eyes, light brown hairs and a piercing on his left ear. He was the more calm one and as they say, calm oceans are the deepest.