A/N

Hola, there! How are you all doing? I hope not getting stuck tying your shoelaces or anything. I know, this is my first author's note in this book and I was really not planning on updating it because I wanted to keep it A/N free, but don't worry, I'll be deleting in three days anyways.

So, here's the thing...

I have this really, really great idea about a book, which will be my first ever non-cliché book and I am really excited for it. You can consider it as my first ever book where I had pre-planned the whole plot.

Trust me, I have never had the story planned, I just go with the flow, but for this story, I have everything planned out, the cover, the summary, the start, the ending, the dialogues, everything.
Now, all that is left is publishing the book, but the real question is...

Should I publish it now or once this story is completed?

I have had this thought in my head for a while now, and just wanted to hear your guys opinions.

I know, most of you would not read this and I also know that you all are not at all interested in anything other than just read and I am not even asking you to vote on this chapter, because it's going to get deleted anyways, but all I need is some opinion.

Which I am sure you all can do.

If you have read this till here, comment
Red Cherry🍒.

See you all till the next update.

Bubbye.