Chapter 6

Chase pov

Today is the day I make Abigail fall in love with me. It's been three days since I asked her. She has been hanging out with Chance and I now. Usaully we're in the library reading quietly or talking about random things at the lunch tables. She mostly stays quiet while Chance and I talk. I know it's probably awkward for her. It's 7 o'clock. I guess I better head over to her house.

****

Abigail pov

What am I doing? Am I really going on a date with Chase? Deep breath Abby you can do this. He's your mate for God's sake you should be siked. I looked at my clock on my dresser, it's 7:15, he should be here. He told me He would pick me up 7:30. I looked back down at my outfit and felt satisfied. I'm wearing a white tank top with a high waisted, high-low, blue skirt with black converse. Yeah I don't do heels. I here my dad call me downstairs saying Chase was here. Alright... let's get this over with.

***

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Dance class." he stated.

"Excuse me?"

"I teach types of dances for senior citizens. I just thought maybe today my class could do partnership and well... I need a partner." he said.

"Wow... Ummm... I don't really know how to dance Chase. I would be a terrible partner." I said. I'm so embarrassed.

"Abby it's dance class, I'll teach you."

"Okay..." I said unsure.

When we finally arrived at the senior center across town we went straight to the dance studio they have. Every nurse we passed said hi to Chase. I'm guessing he comes here alot. When we got into the studio there were about 20 old people in there.

"Alright guys," Chase said clapping his hands, "Find a partner we're doing the tango today." he stated. I can barely slow dance without stepping on someone's feet let alone TANGO!!!

"Oh if it isn't Cha Cha!" an elderly lady said. Cha Cha?! I am so gonna start calling him that.

"Hi Mrs. Kandy." he said.

"Oh and who is this lovely lady right here?" She asked looking at me. I smiled at her and introduced myself.

"Hi I'm Abigail. I'm Cha Cha's mate." I said proudly. Chase looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"Alright well let's get class started," qhe said. He told me to help everyone get paired up. I did what I was told and after that I went and stood next to Chase. He went over next to the speaker and put on the song, Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

"Although I love this song this isn't a song you would Tango to." I said.

"I know." he said looking down at me. I gulped. I have know idea why I'm so nervous. He gripped my waist with one hand and grabbed my hand with his other. He put my arm around his back.

"Alright you guys see the position I'm in?" he asked everyone but his eyes were still on mine.

"Yes Chase." they said. I looked over at everyone and they all were watching us waiting for us to do something.

"Okay.. let's begin." he said finally pulling his eyes away from mine and looking at everyone.

***

Throughout the whole dance I stepped on his feet 6 times. I eventually got the hang of it. It was so sweet. When the song finally ended I was disappointed because I was actually enjoying myself. Chase sent me to sit in the back because he was gonna try and teach hip hop and didn't want me to learn because of what I'm wearing.