Chapter 9

"For it was not the words you whispered into my ears, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
- Judy Garland

Abigail pov

"Hey Babe what's wrong with your face?" Chase said looking at me, crunching obnoxiously on his chips.

"Aw babe your so nice!" I sarcastically gush and then roll my eyes.

"Oh you called me babe!" he yells pointing at me.

"Yeah but I was being sarcastic."

"I'll still take it." It was Chance turn to roll his eyes.

We were currently at lunch sitting out in the schoolyard eating under a huge oak tree.

"To answer your question, I didn't get any sleep last night. I kept having bad dreams that I can't even remember but I know they were bad." I point out. They both look at me curiously and shrug.

Ouch!

My body is burning. Holy shit I'm on fire!

"AHHHH!!!" I scream in pain. Chance and Chase jump on their feet to my aid.

"Abby what's wrong!?" They both ask.

"Abby are you okay?!" Chance asked me. I'm in so much pain I can't even speak.

"Of course she isn't okay you idiot!" Chase smacks him behind his head.

"Don't fucking touch me." Chance shoves Chase. Oh my fucking god can they not do this now! I feel extremely light headed.  Okay there I go, the last thing I see is black.

***

Chase pov

"You asshole!" Was the last thing I said before I saw Abigail fall back. I ran to her and picked her up. Chance comes and tries to grab her from my arms but i kick him in the shin. He just growls at me.

"What the hell is happening to her?!" I yelled. I saw Chance pull out his phone and start dialing someone. I flipped Chance off for taking forever and ran across the school parking lot to my car. I have to get her to the pack doctor. I layed Abigail in the backseat and got in the drivers seat. Chance swinger the passenger door open and got in panting.

"I called-" he pants," the pack doctor and she said she's going through heat.." he finishes. He bites his lip and looks at me. I'm confused.

Heat?

If a female werewolf goes through heat that means she's ready to complete the mating process.

I widened my eyes in realization and looked at Chance. He had a terrified expression on his face.

I scratch the back of my neck and say, "Let's just get her to the pack doctor first."

Chance nods his head. How the hell are we going to be able to complete the mating process if there is two of us? I shake my head and keep driving.

***

" Mark her." Dr. Ross says.

"No" Chance says at the same time as I say, Okay.

Chance scowls at me and says," She's gonna be pissed when she wakes up and our mark on her without her consent. When we do it it should be at the right time when she's ready." He says. Pussy.

"If we don't do it now she'll die idiot. I don't care if she's okay with it 'cause I'll be damned if she dies and I could have stopped it!" He just looks at me with a blank face. He pulls the curtain aside and walks toward her bed with me following.

"I'll give you guys some privacy." Dr. Ross says and leaves pulling the curtain back. I look over at Abigail who looks so peaceful. God must hate me for making me having to share the beautiful goddess that's infront of me.

"I'll go first." Chance states. He walks over to her and tucks her hair behind her ear. So romantic. I roll me eyes and start tapping my foot like the bastard I am.

"Can you fucking look away and give me privacy man. Pervert." Chance comemnts. I raise my hands in surrender and turn around.

Kill him! My wolf Stephen says.

Why?

HE'S GONNA MARK OUR MATE! I WON'T LET HIM TOUCH HER! He growls.

Well then!

My wolf goes rigid and tries to take over. Shit not in a hospital please. I start fighting Stephen back.

"Fuck man, Chance hurry up my wolf is getting angry." I growl. I felt something wet on my hand. I am breaking a sweat. I'm having a fight with my wolf in my head and he's winning by a long shot.

"Fuck. Okay I marked her." Chance says and walks to the corner to give me privacy. I run over to her and look at her. My wolf is calm now. Chance marked her on her right collarbone. I would have marked her on her left but I can't. If I did mark her on her left, well honestly I wouldn't know. It would be more safe to mark her where he did. I took a deep breathe and my wolf took over.

Abigail's pov

My wolf gasped with delight. Something inside of me feels... what's the word?

Complete?

I felt my mates mark me and I no longer feel on fire. Come on Angie wake me up! My wolf for some reason wouldn't help me get up.

ANGIE!

Yes?

Why are we still unconscious!?

I'm just enjoying this feeling. You should to, stop bothering me and relax.

I do as told and she's right, I feel great. I feel myself smile and I open my eyes. I see the most beautiful faces looking over me. I jump up and pull them into a bear crushing hug.

"I love you guys!" I blurt. Where did that come from? I mean of course I genuinely loved them cause of the mate bond but now it feels more... honest. I pulled away to see there expressions and they looked so happy. Chase glanced down at my neck and his face was in awe. I looked at Chance and he was the same. I looked down and saw black marking on me but couldn't really tell. They really did mark me. I walked away toward the mirror on the side of the room and gasped.

My mark was just, wow!

It was a wolf on my collarbone and it was as if it was running so free that it left wind, it went down to my back. I just stared at it. I couldn't look away. Chase and Chance come up behind me to inspect my mark as well and smiled. They both kissed me on the opposite cheek and looked at me with admiration in there eyes.

"Let's get you home Abigail."

●○●●●

Heyyy I typed this on my phone so sorry for any errors. Anyways I can't update once a week sadly. At the end of every chapter I wrote I will tell you when my next update will be. So the next time I'll update it will be on October 25th. I know i know 3 weeks away so I tried not to do a cliff hanger. I will update sooner if i can. I love you guys!

Xoxo-julianna