Chapter 7

Chance pov

I can't believe she said yes to our date. I'm so nervous for later today. I need to be better than Chase in order for Abigail to pick me. When Chase got home last night I had never seen him so happy before. I'm guessing his date went good which means mine needs to go great. He won't talk about it with me, every time I ask where they went he just tells me to fuck off and that I'm just mad that she will pick him. That's not gonna happen because she is mine. I don't want to do the same thing as Chase did for his date.

I decided to tell Chase my idea. Even though we both aren't getting along right now he is still my brother and I need advice. When I walked downstairs I saw Chase laying down on the couch on his phone.

"Hey Chase I need to talk to you."

"What do you want now?" he groaned.

" I wanted your opinion for my idea on what to do for my date."

"Okay so tell me."

"Well you know how we sometimes volunteer at the senior center, yeah well I wanted to take her to those dance classes that we teach and after we can get dinner somewhere." I finish. He looks up from his phone to look at me and starts laughing. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Please do that Chance. Take her to the lessons and after to dinner." he smirks.

"Why are you laughing?" he bit the inside of his cheek and shook his head. Maybe I shouldn't do that. I don't know what else to do, I was so sure that my idea was perfect but Chase brought my confidence to a whole lower level by laughing at my idea.

What else could I do..... I don't know but I need to figure it out  before 5. I looked at the time and it was 3 o'clock. Dammit.

***

I called Abigail and told her to where something comfortable like jeans and a shirt. I figured out what I would do for our date. I grab my keys and drive over to her house.

Abigail pov

I looked in the mirror for the tenth time to make sure I looked good. I was wearing a grey tank top with a orange and white stripe long sleeved t-shirt pulled over it, and ripped navy blue jeans with my hair in a ponytail. I did dress comfortable but cute at the same time. I grab my purse and walk down stairs to Chance who is in a flannel and jeans.

"Hey are you ready to go?" he politely asks.

"Yeah." With that we walked out the front door.

***

"Bowling?" I asked. I have never been bowling before and I don't ever want to.

"Yeah I mean... We don't have to go bowling we could do something else?" he suggests.

"No no it okay I just never been bowling before." I state.

"Really? why?" he asks while he climbs out of his car and walks around to open the door for me. Chase never did that...

"It just never appealed to me. It seems so, what's the word," I tap my finger against my chin,"unsanitary." He chuckles and opens the front door for me. When we walk in I'm suprised it isn't to crowded. We walk over to where I think you change your shoes at. Chance gets our shoes and we walk over to our alley. He sits down and quickly changes his shoes well I sit there still holding mine.

"Aren't you going to change out of your shoes into your bowling ones?" he asks.

"What if someone had athletes foot and wore these? This is super gross Chance because people have wore these shoes for hours and they get sweaty and just... ew" I complain. I don't mean to come off as a girly girl but this is just so gross. When I look over at Chance he is biting his bottom lip to keep him self from laughing at me. I pout.

"You do know you are a werewolf right? We run around in mud and swim in water that's probably dirtier than these shoes." he states chuckling. Smart ass..."just put them on i promise you they clean these shoes before they give them to people to wear." I sigh and finally do as I'm told. When stand up I nearly trip on my ass. These shoes feel so big and clunky. I decide to quit complaining and waddle toward the bowling ball rack. I pick a purple one that weighs 12 pounds. What? I am the packs warriors daughter after all. 

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" I teased my sweet mate.

"What makes you think you'll beat me? You have never even been bowling before." he rolls his eyes. I smirked and walked up to the lane to position myself when the pins are settled I can bowl. I looked back at Chance and ran and let go of the ball. It went straight into the gutter.

"HA LOSER!" Chance laughed pointing at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. He walked up and threw his ball and got a strike. Showoff. We did this for another three hours till I decided I needed food. Chance walked away to go order a pepperoni pizza for us well I sat down. I looked to the side and saw a couple shoving each others tongue down there throats. Talk about some extreme PDA. 20 minutes later, Chance comes back carrying a XXL pizza. We make small talk well we eat but besides that we eat in comfortable silence.

"Are you ready to go?" Chance asks me well he finishes his 7th slice of pizza.

"No I'm still eating." I say. I grab my 13th slice and begin to eat it.

"You sure do have an appetite." He grins.

"I'm a werewolf. We have big appetites. Just some bigger than others." I explain. He rolls his eyes at me playfully. When I'm done we get up and leave.

***

He pulls up to the front of my house and walks over to the other side of the car to open the door for me.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight Chance I had a good time with you." I say we'll standing at my doorstep.

"Did i change your mind about bowling?" he asks.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. He laughs. We just stand there for a moment till we both start to lean in to each other. A second before our lips can touch my dad swings the door open. We both jump back in suprise. I send my dad a glare well Chance looks at him with a terrified expression on his face.

"Mate or not, if you lay and inappropriate hand on my daughter and I find out, and I will find out, you will wake up with 5 men standing around you with guns." he threatens.

"DAAAAD!" I widened my eyes. Chance gulped and nodded.

"Goodnight Abby." He says and walks back to his car. I turn around and look at my dad who has a very smug look on his face that I want to slap right off. He looks at me and nods and makes some room in the doorway so I can come inside.

I narrow my eyes at him and say,"I'm gonna tell mom." His face pails immediately and shakes his head rapidly.

"No no. No need for mom to know Abby." he says taking out his wallet and trying to slip me a 20.

I just shake my head at him and walk upstairs to go to bed.

●●●●

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I couldn't figure out how I wanted this chapter and i still don't like it like this but it's not fair for me to keep you waiting this long. I started school again so my schedule is cccrrraaazzzy.

I want to get a to know my readers a little better so you guys better answer these questions in the comments below!  ;)

What's your favorite color?

Oh and guys I wanna do a Q & A so ask questions for the characters and i will put the answers in the next chapter.

#teamchase

or

#teamchance

byee!

xoxo-julianna