Chapter 8

Abigail pov

"Let them go!!!" I screamed. No no no no no no no! I got out of the rogues grasp and ran toward Chase and Chance. Before I could even reach them a girl tackled me to the ground.

"Stop fighting it. We warned you what would happen. It's either you or them. You wouldn't make the choice so I did for you!" She yelled in my face. I flipped our positions and slapped her across her face. I got back up and shifted into my wolf and got in defense position hovering in front of my mates. When the girl got up I recognized her immediately. It was-

"Wake up Abby! Wake up!" My dad screamed in my face, shaking me violently. I jolted out of bed and went to grab my phone. I called Chase and Chance to make sure they were okay. Before I could even hit the dial button my mom came in and tackled me to the ground throwing my phone across the room.

"What the hell mom!?" I yelled at her. She is just laying on me and stroking my hair in what I'm guessing is suppose to be in a comforting way.

"It's okay. Don't cry." She sniffles. Why is she crying?

"Can you please get off me I'm not crying." My voice is muffled because her shoulder is covering my mouth. I finally am able to move one of my hands and i move my mom's hair out of my face. When I look at the door I see my sister come in and her eyes immediately light up and run towards us.

"DOG PILE!" Before she is even able to belly flop on my mom's back my dad catches her by her waist and pulls her back.  I look at my dad with pleading eyes hoping he would help me but you know what he does, he smirks and shakes his head. Oh he's gonna get it.

"Mom dad threatened Chance last night!" I yell.

"Wha-" before my mom can finish my dad picks her up and throws her over his shoulder and runs out of the room. My sister left back to her room.

Did that all just happen at 4 in the morning? Why did they wake me up? Was I screaming? Ugh it's too early for me to think. I can't even remember what my dream was about. I get up off the floor and go get my phone. Great the screen is cracked on the corner. I shake my head and get back into bed.

Alright guys... I realized I bit off more than I could chew with all my books. that's why 2 of them are on hold and this one and my other book isn't. Someone messaged me saying I used to update everyday and now I dont. So I'm gonna make a deal with you. Do you want me to update once a week making good long chapters or update twice a week and them being really short. I started school about 2 weeks ago so my schedule is kinda crazy right now.

sorry for my rant I just needed to let you guys know. so tell me what you want about the whole updating thing.

ASK THE CHARACTERS QUESTIONS SO I CAN DO A Q&A! I REALLY WANT TO DO ONE SO ASK!

love ya!

xoxo-julianna