Chapter 5

This time I've woken up because of my alarm clock (on my phone ) not because of my neighbours.

" Stop yelling at me you stupid Fucker!!!", I screamed and stopped my alert.

It was 6 am so I had over two hours left before school started. I'm slow so I had to make myself ready.

I changed into this:

So I left my flat, headed for the bus station and enjoyed the last minutes of heaven before hell started

Unfortunately, they didn't last long.

I walked up the stairs and hid my face under my fake hair.

Well, the cover wasn't good and somebody pushed me against the lockers inside the school.

" Good morning Stacy! I didn't expect you this early, when have you started doing your 10.000 layers of make-up? 3 or 2 am?", I asked with a smile on my lips. It grew wider when I saw her face filled with more anger than yesterday.

,, Nerd, you can never shut up, even if it's better for you, right?", said the much hated but popular girl to me.

Well, she isn't incorrect...

Once I've gotten tortured and I still insulted the tormentor. Let's just say that I lay in a hospital for a few weeks...

" What would happen? Will you throw me into the trash can of the cafeteria, or dunk me into the toilets? No, wait! One of the worst things you could do to me is to drag me to your hair stylist ."

I saw her face getting redder and redder of anger, she wanted to say something but stopped herself and started to smile evilly.

"These things are sounding very attracting, but I think I will be a little bit old school today."

She then slammed my head into the lockers and hit me in my stomach.

I landed on the floor, pretending to feel scared and hurt, a lot of other students were watching us, such idiots.

To be honest, she really hit soft, I was used to getting injured way worse so I barely felt it.

"Look who doesn't get up.", Stacy said looking down at me.

Her friend, Wednesday, then joined into our "conversation" too.

" Y'know, Nerd, I'd help you up but my parents taught me to not touch garbage on the floor."

After she said that everybody laughed and she gave Stacy a grin.

I gave her an evil grin too and said: " You know, I would totally burn you down, but the society stopped burning witches."

Nobody did anything so I just stood up and looked them into the eyes.

" As nice as our conversation was, I have to go now. " Because no one held me back or something I just left and went into class.

******************************* ********************************************

I had Maths, English and Physics today and nothing interesting happened. But how could school be interesting?

I headed for the gate when I got a text message.

Max: "Shay, Shay, Shay,

where do you wanna go? Have you forgotten about your teaching lesson?"

I turned around to see him looking out of his office window, waving at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Dammit.",I said under my breath and gave him an evil stare.

Shay:" I don't even know what I'm going to teach them!"

Shay: " Or where the classroom is!"

Max: " Lol, not my problem.

Teach them about everything.

Btw you have to go to room nr. 70 and you have 10 minutes left 'till the lesson's staring."

Shay: " I don't want to do this!''

Max: "Again: not my problem"

Shay: "Argh, I will have to except this anyways.

Bye"

Max: "Bye! And have fun!"

I started walking to the room where I'd probably die and heard the talking of the boys already through the closed door.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath, to not just turn around and leave.

Probably you're wondering why I was 'overreacting' ?

I was not.

If something went wrong, it would have gotten harder for me to protect them.

And what was really freaking me out, was the thought of teaching again.

Last year when I was sixteen, I had to watch over some seven years old children and teach them things (it was a test about authority). It didn't go as planned and I ended up running for my life because thirty children were chasing and threatening me badly.

I don't know how this happened, really.

While I thought about my near-death experience, the bell rang and I now HAD to go.

Please, I thought, don't let them be too difficult to handle, otherwise, I could kill them inadvertently.