Making friends

Spencer's POV

I'm nervous. Toby, the blue eyed boy, is going to study with me. Luckily for me, my parents are out of town. They would almost KILL me if they found out I was making plans with a boy.

They want me to become a famous lawyer when I'm older, like them. And they both think that the only way I can do that, is by studying really really hard. Since I don't have any friends yet on this school, I don't hang out with people.  That makes it easier for me to concentrate on school, even though I really want to get friends.

-

I'm standing outside of mr. Fitz's classroom, waiting to go in, when I see a petite brunette walking towards me. "Hey, you're the new girl right?" She says with a sweet, welcoming smile. "Yes I am." I say. "What's your name?" She says, still having that sweet, welcoming smile on her face. "I'm Spencer." I say back.

"Well Spencer, welcome to our school! I'm Aria. Do you want to go to my friends? I'm sure they will love you already!" Aria says, pointing to a group of girls behind her. "Yeah sure, why not?" I say, giving her a warm smile. We walk to the group of girls. "Hey girls, this is Spencer, the new girl." Aria says to the three girls.

They're all looking at me, not judging, their looks are more showing interest. One girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes looks at me with a smile, like she already knows me.

"Hello Spencer, I'm Hanna!" A girl with blonde hair says. She looks like the fashionable one of the group. "Hi, I'm Alison." Another blonde girl says. I think she is that kind of a queen bee, although she does seem nice and sweet. "We're very happy to welcome you Spencer, I'm Emily." The girl with the dark brown hair and brown eyes says. She must be the sporty one, by looking at her swim bag.

"Hi, I'm glad I'm here too." I say. "Do you want to hang out some time?" Aria asks. "Yeah, that would be fun!" Hanna says. "Alright, but I can't today. I already have something else to do." I say. Again, the Emily girl gives me that look. I don't know what she wants to say with it, but I think it's nothing important.

"That's okay, we will meet up another time." Aria says. "Guys, mr. Fitz is here so I think we have to go into our classroom." Emily says. "Yeah, we probably should before we're late." I say. "Oh, I think Aria wouldn't mind to spend some time after school with mr. Fitz." Alison says smirking. I look at them confused.

"Aria and mr. Fitz have an affair..." Hanna whispers in my ear. "Oooh, now I understand." I say, smiling. "Come on, let's go now!" Emily says once again. Aria is the one saying nothing, only blushing. We go into our classroom and pack out our stuff. I can't help feeling happy, the feeling of making friends is amazing. But I have to say, the feeling of meeting the boy of your dreams is even better...

••

Yesss, they're finally friends!! I think we all know why Emily is looking at Spencer like that😏I hope you liked this part, I promise the next part will be Spoby again, the part we've all been waiting for🔥 xo Izabelle