I like you

"I like being here with you and just.. being.. with you.." Spencer blurts out, immediately covering her mouth with her hand after saying the sentence. I'm speechless for a moment but then say: "I like being with you too.." That's the moment our eyes meet each other..

Spencer's POV

I'm shocked that I said how I feel about him, but right now I really don't care. Our eyes meet each other and Toby looks at me with his piercing ocean-blue eyes. Without even realising it, we both lean in...

Toby's POV

I'm confused that she feels the same way, I never thought she would like me. She stares at me with her beautiful big brown eyes and I can't resist anymore. I start to lean in and so does Spencer. All the lights beneath us seem to sparkle more than normal. It feels like the whole world stops. That's when her soft lips touch mine...

Spencer's POV

His lips touch mine. I can feel fireworks go off. At that moment, the moment I feel like the happiest girl on earth, the thought of my parents comes up. They would definitely not approve this. I pull apart. Toby looks at me with a questioning face.

"I'm sorry, but my parents definitely wouldn't approve this.. I have to stay focused on school according to them. And I-" I get cut off with his lips again and my hunger takes over my fear. After what seems like hours, we pull apart. We both smile. Toby takes my hands and begins to speak.

"My parents are exactly the same as yours, so this may sound impossible, but I think we can figure something out to make this work. I've only known you for a day but I already know you're the one for me. I've known since I saw you for the first time in the hallway. Maybe this is too forward, but I like you so much. And I don't want to loose you Spence.."

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I think he doesn't know how much his beautiful words mean to me..

Toby's POV

I could see the panic and fear in Spencer's eyes while she spoke about her parents. I didn't knew they would be the same as my parents. The only think I know was that I like Spencer so much. I cut her off by a new kiss, and this time she didn't pulled back. We kissed for what seemed like hours and I decided that I had to let her know what I felt for her.

After I said my words, she seemed happy. I really hope we can make this work..

We stood there in silence for a moment, till Spencer broke it. "I really like you too Tobes. I know this is gonna be hard but it's worth it to fight for a person like you". I decide this is the moment and I get down on one knee..

Spencer's POV

I decided to tell him how I feel about him. How couldn't I, after what he said to me? I have a feeling our parents are gonna cause a lot of troubles between us, but I feel like he is the one for me. That's a feeling no one can ever take away from me.

Toby looks so happy now that I have told him how I feel about him. He gets down on one knee and takes my hands. "My lovely Spencer, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" I smile, surprised by his action.

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend!" I say, full of happiness. Toby picks me up and turns me around. When he puts me down, we share a long passionate kiss.

"I think it's time I take my beautiful girlfriend home." Toby says. "I like the sound of that, 'my beautiful girlfriend'. I say smirking. "And I think that's a good idea." I say with a smile. "Okay, let's go then!" Toby says. We walk back to his truck hand in hand and Toby opens the passenger door for me. "Oh, such a gentleman." I say. "But now I'm your gentleman Spence." Toby says smiling.

The whole ride back is happy and peaceful. Toby drives me home and walks me to the door where we share a last kiss. "Good night Spence." He says. "Good night Tobes." I say. He walks back to his truck as I close the door, still with a big smile on my face.

I run upstairs to get ready for bed. I'm in the bathroom brushing my hair when I hear the door open. "Honey, we are home!" I hear my mom shouting. "Oh, hi mom! I thought you weren't coming back till Wednesday.." I say confused. "Yeah, but my meetings were cancelled, so I thought I would come home early and surprise you." She says.

"Trust me, I'm really surprised!" I say, hiding the worried look I wanted to put on my face. If she would've been here just two minutes earlier, she would have found out I have a boyfriend. That's just another sign that Toby and I have to be very careful if we want to make this work...

•••

Wow! I finally updated! I'm so sorry that you all had to wait for so long. School has been very tiring for me, but I'll try to write when I can. I really hoped you liked this part. FINALLY a Spoby kiss!!😘 Comment your thoughts about it! Xo Izabelle💋