Prologue

The Giant War is over at last. Minimal people were killed-surprisingly. A ton injured though- not so surprising.

Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter have both signed a peace treaty, no thanks to Octavian.

Jason decided to stay at Camp Half-Blood to be closer to Piper and Leo and the rest of the seven.

Frank and Hazel traveled back to Camp Jupiter after staying at CHB for a few weeks, but they still visit frequently to hang out with the seven.

Leo obviously stayed at CHB. He worked in Bunker 9 all the time. He didn't talk to his siblings that much aside from mechanics and such. He hung out with The Seven frequently, but always seemed distracted.

Annabeth stayed at camp, her home, but she got chosen to re-redesign Olympus after the war. Rarely gets Tartarus nightmares anymore after a little bit of therapy daily on the Argo II. She's still deeply in love with Percy!

Percy stayed at camp for a month after the Giant War, but then Annabeth had to be on Olympus more often to redesign. He hung out with the rest of the seven for a few days before returning home to his mom and Paul. The parental unit decide that he should go back to high school and attempt to live somewhat of a normal life. Paul got him back into Goode after a lot of explaining to the school board. He rarely gets Tartarus nightmares anymore after a little bit of therapy daily on the Argo II. He is still madly in love with his Annabeth.

Piper talked to her dad as often as she could after the war. She would even visit him every other week. The last time she visited him, he told her he wanted her to go to a new school. She did not agree with her dad. She had, had enough of high schools, but what was she supposed to do. She agreed unwillingly to go to a new school, but privately she thought to herself 'If I don't like it, I'm dropping out and running away back to Camp Half-Blood.' Her father told her the school she'd be attending was a school in. New York called Goode. She wasn't totally upset with the choosing of this school because it sounded oddly familiar. Two months after The Giant War she was preparing to dive right back into another war, called HIGH SCHOOL!