We've Won a Watty!

I write poetry... at least that's what I attempt to, but to be called a poet it's a title I've always thought I don't deserve, more if it comes from people who are truly poets.

I began writing on Wattpad, six years ago. Even though I wrote a few poems when I was a teenager, it is not until I found this platform and my friend LynnS13 that I gave writing another shot. OwainGlyn was the first poet I read, an ambassador at that time, because all over the page he was a recommended author. Humbly I asked him to read my work, and his comments and feedback was what really encouraged me to keep making poetry. To Wattpad, Lynnette and Glyn go my gratefulness and my dedication of this Watty.

But there's more people out there, true poets who've stumbled upon my poems and their support means a world to me, and this Watty goes to them too, because they've inspired me by reading their poetry as amazing poets they are: tejaswiniaura CottonJones lkrice openadoor34 BillTemple1957 StandingBear ArcadiaM stripey Pietri0x JoeCottonwood 1137xyz seasofme JustlikeheavenD sloanranger AliceMorris7 maryltabor 5ifthproject EdwinBrown9 knightwriter ruthytoo Nyhterides ashutoshmoru KLCandela Polllardii therideoflife orkneyman RoshelleD KellySeale stridermarcusjones joy_reid pdoneil and our beloved Lisaner .

To all those who'd left your comments and votes, I'm beyond grateful. To you goes this Watty as well. I send you a warm kiss, a Rose and a Poem to you today. Thank you.

 Thank you