Family Moments pt. 5

I don't really know if I should be writting this, since Family moments were kinda ch3rry's thing. So consider this an Alternate universe of the original one since I'm still not quite sure on how this goes-

...

Quirks

Everyone had their own respective quirks right? A habit of theirs that other people have their opinions on. For example;

Connor was really shy when he first played the guitar, after that he started strumming a lot more quitter in hopes no one would hear him. His coin tricks- he doesn't do that anymore, surprisingly. But another quirk of his is his tendency to cook for Hank every dinner, breakfast, or lunch-- the other RKs tried to establish a scehdule but alas, he insisted that it was okay for him to do it himself.

"It's a way for me to relief some stress."

True, Conan scanned him once when he was cooking. His stress levels were low and stable, he seemed calmer when he cooked now, so after a bit of convincing from him the other two finally gave in and allowed it.

Conan had a rather odd and weird quirk, it's similar to Colin's but we'll get to that later. Conan, unexpectedly, liked to play with Sumo's tennis ball. When the large canine was tired and sleeping, he'd sit on one of the couches and threw the ball, seemingly at random, but it never hit anything fragile and always landed back in his hand. Though, one time it hit Hank and he was a bit ticked by it- it was then that Hank found out that the tallest android wouldn't do this when the TV was on. The other's were a bit weirded out of course, that is until they realized that Conan- being an RK900. Had stronger and faster reflexes, since working at the DPD proved to be insufficent for him to get some "exercise" he does this to losen his joints and fill in empty blanks in his time.

Now Colin- he did the classic. The coin trick, this time with any small item he could find. It scares the life out of everyone when he- by chance found a knife a few weeks ago and just started to juggle it with ease. His concertration was unfortunately interrupted when Gavin accidently bumped into him, it resulted in a small cut in which caused Conan to roll up a folder and smack it on the detective's head with force. Colton was surprisingly okay with what his little brother did, he trusted him to not hurt himself or others. Connor was hesitant at first and yes, to this day he still worries, but so long as one of the brother's or anothe police officer was watching then it was okay.

Colton, the eldest. His quirk involved in him- well, roaming around the house at random times. Weird? Yes, but he gets bored rather easily. So when he has nothing to do, he checks every room-- without knocking at that. Sometimes he'll catch Connor playing the guitar and sometimes he even joins him to boost his self-confidence.

--
This is so short lemme die pls--
Also! I need requests- I need inspiration, so start commenting! >:3