That Cat (Reed900)

I ship it shut the fuCc up.

Summary : just look at the video you gay banana peel.

Enjoy~

Conan didn't knew what he expected honestly.

Yes, Detective Reed was a handful and yes he wasn't the friendliest type but somehow he and the bipolar-like man found a middle ground. Conan would often visit Gavin, either for work business or simply because things got too loud or quiet at home. Conan was like that, someone who liked that gray area between chaos and peace, Gavin provided him that gray area. Hank and Connor were hesitant at first, but Connor trusted his brother and so he recently started supporting him with giving advice and asking how their friendship was going.

"What the fuck is that?"

Conan heard Gavin cuss, his enhanced hearing could pick it up all the way from the kitchen. Surprisingly enough, the detective had a house, small but two stories tall with two bedrooms a bathroom and a moderate size living area. The android was watching over the popcorn in the microwave when he heard his friend say this.

"What's wrong Detective?" It seems that the man couldn't hear him, because the next thing he said was;

"Hey, don't phcking look at me like that- that's a weird lookin' phucking cat."

A cat, Gavin was fussing over a cat. Speaking of cats, Lucy was looking out the screen backdoor where the detective had exited not five minutes ago, claiming he had more blankets in the small hut behind the house.

"Conan!" His ears were perked.

"Yo there's a stray cat outside!" Was he serious? Conan held back a chuckle and decided to wait patiently for the popcorn to finish.

"I don't want it starting a fight with Lucy!" Oh Gavin, Conan had to chuckle at that.

The popcorn was done, he pushed the button and retrieved the inflated bag of goody saltiness and proceeded in grabbing a bowl. Huh, Gavin really likes the color gray, note taken.

"Lucy it's okay," kissy noise- Conan cringed. "It's okay Lucy don't worry about it."

"Conan! Get your ass out here!"

Conan had then decided that it wasn't really important, he took the bowl in his arms and a mug of warm cocoa. He placed both items on the coffee table situated in front of the TV, he then reached for the pillows on the couch and relocated them on the coffee table (careful as to not spilling the coffee and popcorn of course.) The android turned his head with alarming speed when he heard Gavin screamed.

"BLINK MOTHERFUCKER!"

Conan sighed and finally made his way towards the backdoor.

"AAAHHHYYYY, NONONONONONON!"

A door slammed shut. Gavin was leaning against it as it to prevent whatever entity outside from getting inside, Lucy jumped on the kitchen counter. Her black and white fur ruffled as she stared down the feline outside.

"That," Gavin pointed his thumb back. "Is a weird looking fucking cat."

I don't care if this is a short chapter, that cat was fucking weird and the first thing I though when I first watched the video was Gavin.