The Uncertainty of Letting Go

The most heartbreaking part of each love story is realizing that the person whom you thought "the one" that you can be with until lifetime permits turned out to be one of the greatest lessons in your life that you will bring along with you, until life permits. And you have nothing left with you but to accept it, learn from it, and let go.

But sometimes, letting go can to be too hard.

The hardest part of letting go is the "uncertainty"-
when you are afraid that the moment you let go of someone, you will hate yourself when you find out how close you were to winning their affection.

When the moment you want to finally let go of someone, another part of you continuously feed yourself with hope and with too many maybes and what ifs that keeps on running through your system.

And this uncertainty is your biggest torture.

Every time you give yourself hope, you steal away a part of your time, happiness and future. However, once in a while you wake up to this realization and you have to hold on tightly to this truth because your heart will tear away the foundation of your logic, by making excuses for why this person doesn't try as much as you.

The truth is this: Real love is simple. But we intend to make it complicated. A part of disconnecting is recognizing the difference between being desired and being valued. And we all know that we all deserve to be valued as much as how we value them in our lives.

When someone loves you, they will never keep you waiting because of invalid reasons, give their attention and affection away to others, allow you to continue hurting, or ignore what you have gone through for them.

On the other hand, a person that desires you can't see your pain, only what they can get from you with minimal effort in return. They are only after the things that they can get from you. They will let you risk everything, while they guard their heart and reap the benefits of your feelings.

We make so many excuses for the people we fall in love with and they make up even more to remain one foot in the door. We will start to make their unreasonable actions reasonable enough just to satisfy ourselves with the continuously wrong decisions we made and are bound to make.

However, the truth is God didn't create you to be treated as an option or to be disrespected repeatedly. He wants you to close the door.

If someone loves you and wants to be in your life, no obstacle will keep them from you.
Remember-

You've got to know when it's time to turn the page.

You are royalty, not a beggar.

-----