She loves hard

A girl who loves hard knows exactly how significant love is.

To love a girl who loves hard, is to love someone who isn't a meek when love keeps a hold of her.

To love a girl who loves hard, is to love someone who has been broken over and over again, yet still has the capacity in her heart to love more than she did when she was still complete.

She still, after everything that she's been through, has so much love inside of her.

Love has not always been good to her. Love has crushed her into pieces.

It has broken parts of her that she will never get back. It once threathened her beautiful mind that only sees goodness.

But she knows, love can be bad.

Yes, it can give you immense pain. It'll make you suffer. One day, you would probably wake up with swollen eyes and wet pillows because of crying yourself to sleep.

But she knows love can also turn one's life upside down, spin the wheel to another direction; a life changing emprise.

And no matter how many people have broken her heart, she knows that love is always right around the corner. She sees the good in the bad.

To love a girl who loves hard, is to embrace the girl who is a dreamer. She dreams of better things for herself. She knows what she deserves. And you must be able to dream with her.

That girl is a force that pushes you through your limits and pulls you from falling apart.

She is a storm.

She is not someone to mess with. She fights for what she wants. She doesn't stop because she's discouraged. She is not someone who easily breaks or easily gives up. She will always believe in the power of love. She will always shout out to the moon her truths.

And if you give her a reason to love you, she will.

If you truly give her your heart, she will take it and nurture it and she will entrust you hers. She's not going to take it lightly. She is not going to see it as test.

No.

If you give her a reason to love her, she will, with her whole heart and with her whole being, love you.

She will love you loudly and clearly without uncertainty. She won't take advantage of this love, and won't take it for granted.

She will love you for forever, even if you won't. She won't ever let go of that piece of you that makes her madly in love with you.

She won't ever stop indulging in the reminiscence of your memories together from spilling out of her chest.

If you love a girl who loves loudly, and if you decide to leave, she will always keep a space inside of her that is dedicated to you.

She will make art out of your heart and your memories.

She won't ever let the goodbye shrink her hope. She will always have hope and faith. She will always hold that love, deep inside of her.

And she will never, ever stop loving just because she was hurt.

Because she knows how important love is. She is not naive. She is not dumb to believe that love is magical. She knows she doesn't live in a dream world. She clearly knows what is reality. And love is her reality.

A girl who loves hard, is a girl who knows that big love is rare. She knows it is one of the best things this world has to offer for two people.

She knows that great and true love could be once in a lifetime, that's why she loves hard, NO. That's why I love hard.

A/N: Please play the audio for every entry while reading... thank youuu ❤❤❤❤