A WOMAN LIKE HER

Be good to her, she's rare.

She loves like no other.

When she gives, it does not come with strings or conditions because she's not keeping track of everything that you owe her.

When she gives, she chose to do so without ulterior motives.

She gives because she's genuine.

She gives because she knows how it feels without it.

To long for and be ignored.
To speak and not getting heard.
To care for and have nothing in return.

When she gives, she knows the value of what she gets in her heart and she refuse to let the world stop her in sharing that.

She's going to take care of you.

She will support you on things that makes you happy as long as it's for the good.

When you piss her off, she maybe get mad, but she won't stay mad at you.

If you are busy, she will understand you.

If she makes a mistake that made you angry, she's going to keep on saying sorry until you forgive her.

Even if you lied many times to her, she will keep on trusting you.

Even if you will make many mistakes to her, she will forgive you over and over again.

You can push her, say bad things to her, or break her heart, but she will keep on coming back to you.

Even if you will cheat on her, she will hate you of course, or get angry to you, but maybe days, weeks or months passed, she is still willing to accept you no matter what, even if you broke her countless times because she is so into you.

BUT when you no longer appreciate her sincerity.
When you no longer appreciate her persistence.
When you no longer appreciate her presence.

She won't switch.

She won't get angry, or be spiteful.

She'll just get smart and change her role in your life.

AND when she gives up, you need to understand how much it took out from her.

She is the type who will give endless chances, always have your back, and truly accepts you for who you are. When the rest of the world doesn't want you, she will.

AND if she ever gives up, it took everything she had left inside of her to leave you.

Because when she loves, she's all in.
But when she's done, there's no looking back.

You can't ever find a woman again who will take care of you and love you in a way that she did to you before.

Because she's rare. She loves like no other.