6. Who Let The bitch Out?

Chapter 6: Who Let The bitch Out?

Breath. Just breath Jules. I encouraged myself as I walked up the front steps of school. I could hear people talking about me as I walked past. Like seriously, I'm not deaf, I'm just dating an arse. I honestly didn't think my new relationship status would make me such a hot topic. Especially for this long! Surly there had to be something else more exciting?

"So. Where is lover boy?"

I sighed deeply and rubbed my temples. Here we go again.

"What do you want Samantha?" I groaned as I turned around to face the nasty bitch.

"I asked you a question. Normal people would answer at this point," She snapped at me with a raise of her perfectly manicured brow.

"And normal people don't stalk other people," I replied, putting my hands on my hips, trying to show her my dominate side.

Her eyes narrowed at me which made her look scary, luckily I had a knight in shining armour, or the closest thing too it, "What's going on here," A husky voice said from behind me. I turned to see Alec standing behind me looking like a Greek God or something. Is that even possible for a human?

"Samantha is currently stalking you," I told him bluntly.

The corners of his mouth twitches before he chuckled, "Tell me something I don't know."

Any sort of anger diminished form her face as she looked up at Alec in shock, her cheeks even flushed red in embarrassment, "Alec, I don't-" She started.

"Save it Vicks," He told her sternly as he held his hand out to her to stop her blabbering. This would have to be the best day in history!

She frowned as Alec gently wrapped his arm around my waist, almost protectively. I went red at the touch, and I could hear Alec chuckle in my ear which of course made me even redder.

"You love me!" Samantha then growled at him, in a desperate attempt to draw his attention back to her. It work, but not in the way I think she had hoped.

"Wow, someone's despite," Alec chuckled, humour covering every inch of his face.

"And delusional," I added chuckling along with him. "You got it wrong Samantha, double DD isn't your boob size, just your metal state."

We both laughed together. We actually agreed on something. Well, there's a first for everything. He even gave me a high five for my come back. As for Samantha, she stormed off muttering something unintelligible under her breath, heels clicking on the floor as she went.

"Shows over," Alec called out to the small crowd of spectators. Slowly, the crowd disappeared until it was just him and me alone in the hallway.

"I was thinking, we don't really act like a normal in love couple," He told me, letting me go so he could face me.

"Maybe because we aren't?" I told him like it was a stupid statement. Then I sighed, "Look, haven't we had this conversation?" I asked him.

"We need to do better for people to believe us," He told me bluntly without any emotion on his face almost as if this was the most normal conversation. Which it is not!

"What else can we do then?" I sighed again.

"Well - now I'm not experienced in been in a relationship - but, lots of the couples I've seen, kiss," He told me quietly, as his cheeks flooded with colour.

Was he blushing?! "You're blushing!" I giggled, poking his left cheek.

"No I'm not!" He snapped at me, slapping my hand away from him agitatedly.

I held my hands up in defence, "Easy tiger," I chuckled.

"Look, we have to do better, and that is how," He told me, changing the subject.

I frowned at him "I'm not going to kiss you," I said wrinkling my noise.

"Don't act so grossed out. Everybody wants to kiss me. It would be an honour." He smirked.

"Ever heard of been humble? And plus it wouldn't be an honour if most of the girls here have already kissed you," I shrugged.

"And they all love my kiss cause it's just that good," He winked.

"Egotistical jerk." I muttered under my breath.

He chuckled before adding, "We made a deal," He shrugged.

"I didn't agree to this!" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air, now I was the one that was agitated.

"Yes. You did." He said flatly.

"No. I didn't! I agreed to be your fake girlfriend!" I shouted, he's now annoying me. Again.

"Exactly. Boyfriends and girlfriends kiss." He said shrugging.

I sighed. "Fine. Whatever," I muttered. I know I was never going to win this one, not matter how hard I tried. So I let it go. "I think you're the one that is desperate to kiss me," I chuckled humourlessly.

"I am," He answered honestly which surprised me.

My mouth dropped and he just shrugged. He likes me? And he wants too kiss me? Oh, too feel those lips- "I've got a goal to kiss every girl in the school so soon I can tick your name off my list," He said boldly with a smirk.

That sobered me up quickly, I covered my surprised expression with a frown, "Jerk" I muttered, it almost felt like he stabbed a knife through my heart. How stupid am I to think he wanted me. Although I think I was more stupid for feeling betrayal, I mean firstly I don't even like him! Secondly, what more did I expect?

"Come on," He chuckled, pulling me from the empty hall.

"WAIT GUYS!" Someone wailed behind us. I turned to see Sophia and Tori running towards us. "Hey," Soph panted as they both came to a stop in front of us.

"Umm, hey?" I asked curiously.

"What happened with Vicks??" Tori asked excitedly while she panted as Sophia place both of her hands on her knees, panting for more air. 

"You heard?" I groaned putting my head into my hands.

"Everyone has," Soph giggled breathlessly.

"Oh, um, hi Alec." Tori said, momentarily glancing his way.

"Hello Victoria." He smirked at her and she blushed furiously.

I frowned but other wise ignored the small confrontation. "Sam isn't so convinced. If this deal is going to work, you guys need to work harder," Sophia put it plainly.

I groaned. "You told them?" Alec then hissed at me.

"No," I defended myself. "They practically guessed," I sighed, "I really can't hide anything from them."

"Yep," Sophia said, popping the 'p', "I'm psychic." She grinned up at him.

"I'll have to try that out for myself sometime," He said winking at her.

She clicked her tongue, "See," She sighed, "That's what I'm talking about Alec. No more flirting," Alec sulked just a little bit, "Except for with Jay of course," She giggled again.

"Jay?" Alec frowned then looked at me.

"My pathetic nickname," I told him weakly and he nodded his head before smiling.

"Jay. I like it," He chuckled and my eyes widened.

"Don't you dare!" I growled a warning. He just smirked at me, then started to drag me towards my first class, English.

Man, this is going to be a very long day.

Hope you all enjoyed this one!
Dedicating this chapter to -unstable for the amazing cover.

UPDATED

Hugs and kisses,
Addie x