13. Hangover

Chapter 13: Hangover

I groaned as the pounding in my head got worst the more I came round. I slowly opened my eyes, light burning it's way into my brain, to revel that I didn't know my surroundings.

"Crap," I groaned slowly sitting up and rubbing my very sore head.

There where multiple body's spread out across the room, it was obvious that this room was a bedroom, by the bed, it looked like a parents room, oh gosh, what have I done?

I was lying across several people like a human pyramid. I clumsily rolled off the bed, hitting the ground hard. "Ow," I complained as a few of the others groaned at the noise but otherwise didn't move.

I slowly got up, half squinting as walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs and then I remembered, I was at a party last night, I'm still is that house. That's a good start. Now, where are the boys. I carefully stepped over the sleeping body's until I recognised Alec's body, shirtless and face down on top of Ryan's, then I noticed Jared, Tom, and James right next to them.

I carefully crouched next to him. "Alec," I mumbled shaking his bare back.

When he didn't responded I gabbed a glass full of liquid I assumed was alcohol because of the smell, and tipped it over him. Both him and Ryan jump up in surprise. After their short delusional state, they both stared at me with wide eyes.

"Shit!" Alec said after a minute. He looked around at the room then back at me. "Are you okay?" He asked, squinting a bit at the bright morning light.

"Mhmm, apart from the bad headache," I muttered as I scrunched up my face in pain.

Ryan chuckled while Alec grabbed two more cups and pour them other Jared, Tom and James. Startled, they jumped up and looked across the room as then their eyes settled on me.

"Come on," Alec groaned, striding out of the house, full of passed out teens.

"Alec!" I yelled out after him.

"What?" I turned mid stride.

I raised my brows, "Ah, shirt?" I questioned.

He sighed and nodded, "Right,"

I quickly picked up a shirt on the floor and pulled it on, I can't even remember if it was the one he wore last night. I located my shoes and purse by the door and once they were in my hands Alec grabbed my free hand and pulled me out the door. We all piled into the car car quickly, with Alec in the drivers seat this time.

"Wait," I said as the boys all turned to look at me.

"When was the last time you had a drink?" I asked with raised brows.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Alec swore, hitting the steering wheel angrily. "Your father is going to freak!" He shouted.

"I know," I sighed sulking into the seat.

♠️ALEC'S POV ♠️

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Everyone all chanted as Juliette stood on the table and finished a whole glass of beer in one go. I have to say I was pretty impressed. When she finished she put her arms triumphantly in the air as everyone cheered her on. Too bad I was too busy looking after her instead of enjoying it.

"Jay!" I complained as she grabbed my hand for help off the table in her really high gold heels.

Once she was down she took off running Into the other room. I quickly chased her, not wanting her to get in any more trouble. I found her on the kitchen floor frowning at the pineapple that she was currently shaking back in forth violently.