||Preview||

"So, you saved his life?"

"I did."

"I didn't know who he was at first. I just knew that he was injured and dying. When I got him to my apartment, he woke up. Through a vision, I started to realize who he was, but it didn't matter. I was never scared of him."

"If you know who he is, what he's done...why do you stay with him?"

"Because I know who he is. I know him—every broken and hurting part of him. Because I am willing to accept what he's done and help him to fix his mistakes."

"Everyone deserves a second chance and everyone deserves to be loved."

~*~

Despite her heavy past, Katalina Darren has made a life for herself.  She owns a psychic shop in the quaint, sleepy town of Ravenswood, Washington and has an online clientele network probably larger than the town itself.  Her life is fairly uneventful, spotty WiFi signals and tutoring two teenagers is about as difficult as it gets.

Or at least on the surface.

She is a legacy; hailing from two very powerful families and a forbidden union.  Alone, she battles two destinies laid on her by her deceased parents.  One, a fractured family tie and decades worth of tradition to uphold and the other, a bloodline littered with dark magic and disloyalty that her father and grandmother broke away from.  Katalina tiptoes on the edge of the unnatural and spirit worlds.  She honors her family--but she also runs from it.

When Katalina finds a dying, green-eyed God in the alley behind her apartment, she's in for a challenge that she isn't quite sure how to face.  Nursing a bitter war criminal back to health wasn't in her plans--but neither was discovering that a centuries old  poltergeist is preparing to rip a hole in the vale separating the living and spirit worlds.  One large enough to wipe not only Ravenswood, but the entire Western seaboard, off the map.

~*~

hello again, my friends!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and/or
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

i'd like to celebrate this cheerful season by releasing a new book. this story has a much different feel and vibe than the soror series but, again, it's marvel. cause, apparently that's all the content i can produce.

anyway, i hope everyone enjoys it!

~*~

DISCLAIMER

ALL MARVEL CHARACTERS AND CANON EVENTS BELONG TO MARVEL STUDIOS AND THEIR MARVELOUS CREATORS.

KATALINA AND OTHER NON CANON CHARACTERS AND EVENTS BELONG TO ME.