I need you, Now

Indris, Reidin and Tepha we're finally within view. You ran to them.
" Oh my gods, I can't believe what just happened. But first I gotta ask Reidin, why didn't you say yes to Ubbe?"
She nervously shuffled and finally spoke.
"(Y/N), I don't think it would be a good idea. In fact, I wanted to tell you all something. I'm with child." She stopped speaking and rubbed her abdomen.
"Oh Reidin that's wonderful. We are all so happy for you!" Indris said. You looked at your feet, happy for your friend. But still disappointed because you know what that means. "So you didn't say yes to him because you are stopping your training all together?" She had a hint of sadness in her eyes but she was trying to hide it.
"I will miss training with all of you, in all honesty, I'm upset that I can't continue. But I can not risk the welfare of this miracle. Hadwin and I have been trying for so long. It felt like an eternity." Tears of happiness fell down her face. Tepha hugged her and the rest of you rushed to her and gripped her lovingly. Being a mother is all she ever wanted.
"Now, enough of me! What did you and Ubbe talk about?" She smirked at you. Tepha and indris lit up remembering that you have some details to unleash.
"Ubbe asked me to join him at his gathering at the great hall tonight!" They all squealed in excitement. "Aaaaand?" Tepha tried to force more out of you.
"And I said yes! But I was hoping at least one of you would be able to come with me? I'm really nervous, I didn't think a man would show me any attention quite this soon." Indris and Reidin told you their plans for the evening and apologized but Tepha was excited to witness this, she was coming over after her duties so you can both get ready together.
————————————

    Just after dusk, you stood by your bed staring at two dresses you laid out. You had already braided your hair into a long braided fishtail, while you waited for your friend. You just couldn't decide which dress to wear. Then you heard Tepha burst through the door.
"I'm sorry I'm late! Queen Aslaug made me clean more than usual, today. But I grabbed my dress!" You walked to her and dragged her to your room.
"Which should I wear? I really love the purple one, but I fear it shows too much chest. And the green one is pretty too, I just can't decide."
You held the in front of you, switching them every so often so she could see the differences.
"I think you should wear the purple one. And I know you want to wear that one anyways, (Y/N). You want the attention, since you've been starved of it for so long. What you've only had one boyfriend? And that was long ago." She was looking in the mirror as she spoke to you, fixing her hair.
"OH MY GODS what if you have sex?!" Are you ready for that?" You laughed in your friends face.
"Ha! You act like I have never laid with a man. Yes it has been about 3 years and don't think I haven't had that exact thought. But I'm not going to lay with him tonight. But I will wear that dress to see his reaction."

—————————————————-

   Once you arrive you could already see men and women falling over in laughter and spilling ale on themselves. It was more than just a gathering. You look around and grab a drink while staring into the crowd around the fire. You finally spot him when you felt his ocean blue eyes on you.  He stood there staring at you. The way the purple dress hugs your figure, made him gulp. He smiled at you and called you over to him with his finger. You dragged Tepha beside you. "(Y/N), my gods you look stunning." Ubbe almost groaned when he spoke. You softly giggled as he motioned to the men around him. "My friends, I believe you remember (Y/N). We have all fought beside her at least once or twice." The men looked in disbelief. They did not recognize you at first. "Yes! I believe you saved my life once. I'm happy to hear you will be training with us" waldon said. you remembered him and his burly bear-like stature. You smiled and finally spoke.
"A couple of my friends will be joining me as well, here is one of them, Tepha." You motioned to your friend and she lit up. "Would one of you be kind enough to get me another drink?" She said and immediately 3 men went to grab the pitcher of ale on the table behind them. You weren't surprised, she has always had men wrapped around her finger. Tepha has always been gorgeous without even trying.

     While everyone started talking to her, you noticed that Ubbe never took his eyes off of you. You could see him staring at your chest out of the corner of your eye and you felt your whole body heat up. You couldn't tell if it was excitement or anxiousness but tried to ignore it. "Ubbe, have you any news of where we will raid next?" He snapped out of his daze and looked right into your eyes. He rubbed the side of his head as if your gaze made him nervous.
"Well I want all my warriors training together for a reason. We are all leaving within a months time. Bjorn spotted a town a few miles outside of Mercia that seems to be wealthy." Both of you smiled at one another as everyone around you started laughing and falling over. One man fell into Ubbe pushing him against you. Just the accidental touch of him made your skin shiver with pleasure. He guided his hand to your waist and gains his balance. "Pardon me, (Y/N).  As you can see, their all fools when they are drunk." Both of you laugh. "Oh please, it's fine. I haven't been touched by a man in so long. That was an enjoyable accident." Immediately regretting your words you blush and take a long sip from your cup, hoping he didn't catch what you said. But he did. You know he did.
the comment seemed to have caught him off guard but it turned the sweet look in his eyes into an animalistic one.

     He licked his lips while scanning his face with his eyes. Just the way he was looking at you, made your knees weak. Ubbe broke the silence, "Knowing that, I wonder what we could do on purpose that could be even more enjoyable."
    You choked on your drink, surprised by how forward that was. Maybe it's because he's been drinking, that he's become courageous with his words. But just him saying that made you wet. You hadn't laid with a man for years, and gods how you've missed it. The sudden lust you felt took over you. You both knew you wanted each other. "What's the fun in acting like an innocent Christian girl?" You thought.
     Then you did it, you pushed your lips against his. He was surprised by your act and was hesitant at first. But soon, he gained control of the kiss. He slowed the kisses to long drawn out sensual kisses and teased you by biting your tender lips. Which made you moan into his moan. You were on fire. One of his hands lowered from your waist and gripped your ass. You didn't realize how bad you needed this. He moved away from your lips, he covered your neck with open-mouth kisses and whispered in your ear...
"Where have you been hiding all this time? Please let me take you out of here, my fierce shieldmaiden."
You opened your eyes and remembered you two were in a room full of people, and some were watching the two of you. You smiled and brought your hand to his cheek
"I need you now, my prince."