Stay the night?

*18+*

     Ubbe guided you through the crowd. You look back and see Tepha staring at you, with a devilish smirk. She knows what you're about to do, even though you said you wouldn't let this happen. Slithering through the drunken crowd was chaotic when all you could think about is Ubbe. What he was gonna do to you. How you were gonna feel. Anxiety washed over you, it's been so long since something like this happened and you hoped to the gods that you would be able to please him. The both of you found your way into a hallway. The sexual tension between you, was unbearable. The wetness was moving to your thighs, which made you whimper. Will this hallway ever end?! Ubbe finally leads you to a door and throws you through it while slamming it behind him. There you were standing in the middle of the bedroom.

    While he was just standing there staring at you like he was about to devour you.
"You're sure you want to do this, love?" His words made all the anxiety leave your trembling body.
Without a word you take your Arms out of the sleeves of your dress and let the fabric fall to your hips, standing before him with exposed breasts. He watched you like you were a goddess. As if you were giving him the most amazing blessing. You moved your hands to the fabric on your hips and slipped it off, letting the dress fall to your feet. Exposing your entire nude body to him. His eyes were all over you and your eyes found their way to his crotch, seeing his hard cock twitch in his pants. The sight made you salivate and the thought of it inside of you. Ubbe couldn't take it anymore, he lurched forward and picked you up in his arms, while giving you a needy and hungry kiss.

     He set you on his bed, that was covered in furs. You laid down while he was undressing himself. He threw his shirt on the ground and you lightly gasped seeing how muscular he was. He smiled at the noise and slowly peel off his pants, revealing his throbbing cock to you. Fuck! The sight of his member made you quiver. Your clit throbbed and you couldn't wait. You needed something, anything. While he stood beside you, you spread your legs and moved your fingers to your clit, rubbing small, quick circles. putting yourself on display for him. His eyes widened at the sight. Seeing how wet you were. How your juices had dripped down your thighs and glistened.

     Ubbe licked his lips and moved onto the bed. He lays next to you and began to kiss you, still allowing you to play with yourself for him. He smothers your lips with desperate kisses while one of his hands grips your voluptuous breasts. Ubbe kisses down your neck and moves his body between your legs while he is kissing you lower and lower. You move your hand away just as he brings his mouth to your aching pussy. His warm breath and delicious tongue, drive you wild. You lay there while he grips your thighs and sucks your clit until you're seeing the light to valhalla. "Is this what you've needed, (Y/N)? your needy little pussy is so wet for me." He looked up at you and saw your chest moving quickly up and down with your shallow breaths.
"Ubbe.. please, I need you inside me, I can't take it any longer!" You sit up and cup his cheeks with your hands, kissing him hard and pulling him with you when you lay yourself back down. He moves his tongue on your lips, you open your lips allowing him access to completely dominate the kiss. As you passionately kiss you can feel Ubbe stroking his cock.

    He lines it up to your drenched entry and sits up. He wanted to watch as his pushed himself inside you. He allows you a short moment to adjust to his size. He pulled himself out of you and pushed back in, with a groan. Doing this, he caused a shock in your stomach. He felt so good inside you. Ubbe looked at you with passion as he fucked you. Slamming himself into you harder and harder. His tenderness left him quickly and turned more and more aggressive. You loved how rough he was fucking you. He stopped for a moment and pulled your body closer to his hips and he slammed himself back inside of you. The sound of your moans made him go faster until you couldn't make a sound anymore. Every sensation was perfect. The fire in your stomach turned hotter and hotter. You were so close and he could see it in your eyes. He reached up and gripped your throat. Making you roll your eyes into the back of your head. He kept hitting your most sensitive spot over and over. You were moaning so loud you knew people could hear you. But you didn't care, you were living every moment of this.

"OH UBBE...F-FUCK" you felt your stomach tighten and your legs begin to shake. He stared into your eyes as you came all over his cock. The feeling of your warm tight walls trembling around his member made him cum right after you, shooting warm spurts of his seed inside you. He collapsed onto your chest. Breathing in your scent as he caught his breath.
"You're still shaking", he giggled. "Can you blame me?" You took a deep breath and exhaled it.
"Ubbe, that was truly amazing. I haven't felt like that in so long." You blushed and covered yourself with the furs on his bed. "Oh now suddenly you're shy?" Ubbe said, still out of breath. "Gods (Y/N), you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."
You chuckled at his comment. And got out of his bed, picking up your dress from the floor, Slipping the purple fabric on yourself. Ubbe gave you a confused look.
"Who said you could get dressed? Do you think we're done?" You looked at him with widened eyes. "What do you mean, Ubbe? I should get home." Ubbe stood in front of you, still completely naked. He grabbed your hair that was now a messy braid and exposed your neck to him. You moaned at his unexpected act of dominance. His eyes were still filled
with pure lust.

"If this is your first time in years, I'm gonna make sure you cum as much as I can make you." He growled in your ear. Your knees were weak once again. That voice of his made you wet.
"Stay the night with me, (Y/N). I promise you won't regret it. I'll do anything you want." Ubbe said and You smiled at him.  he loosened the grip he had on your hair. You licked your lips and pulled him in. You couldn't help but kiss him. He was so handsome and those eyes made you feel calm and excited at the same time.
"I will stay with you, my prince. As long as you're okay with letting me be the one that's in control, at least this once." You said as you gripped his still harden cock and began stroking it.
"Are you okay with that, my prince?"
"Whatever you wish, love" he managed to get out, while you gripped him harder and stroked him faster.
"Then please sit on the bed and allow me to put on a show for you." You said in his ear, licking down his neck. You pushed him to the bed and he sat there, eyes fixated on you. You can finally release all your sexual frustration built up over the years. Gods, you were ready to feel him inside you again. But first, you just had to tease him. You just had to...