ch.2

[N.prov]

'Shadow doesn't want to see me for the whole week? It's odd but.....why?' Sonic ask himself in his thoughts as he was on his couch watching the 10 o'clock news for the day. Sonic had cross his arms as he did the same for his leg as he snap out his thoughts and focus more on the news that was taking place about what had happened today in the park.

"Now we go to Niesha The hedgehog for news down town in coast zone park on the scenes. Niesha pls take it away!" Said an dark blue cat as he fix his tie on the camera set.

The camera scenes had change to the blue chat to a red hedgehog who had green eyes and had a light blue jacket on with blue kicks on as she smile and nods as she was about to take it away. Sonic smile as he saw his old classmate was on TV doing the news.

"Well as you can see Mr. Willpurr, that park that is right behind me is completely f- I mean completely destroyed." The red hedgehog said on the TV screen as sonic close his eyes and chuckle a bit.

'Well I know one thing she ain't change a bit'. Sonic said to himself as she keep on explaining on what had happened today and how to make the park come back to it natural resources like before.

Soon when the news went on break sonic yawn as he started to scratch out on the couch making his quills fall as he purr. Sonic was slowly closing hie eyes as he was about to take a quick nap, but all that change when he started to hear voices getting louder by the second his ears twitch.

Sonic groan as he opened his eyes to see his 3 forms yelling at each other above the couch as sonic grab his ears and hiss as they keep on going back and forth with each other.

'You just mad cuz you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend!' Fleetway yell at DSS (Darkspine sonic) as dark was laughing a bit making DSS rings glow bright due to anger. It was true tho DSS didn't have a special someone in his life. Yea sure fleetway goes out with scourge whenever he get the chance to and dark with exe, but DSS was the lonely form in the group, but he could care less about it.

Or that what he thought...

'For you information banana bicth!, I don't need no one in my life unlike you, you like to fuck that green hedgehog back out.....disgusting!' DSS said as dark had to agree on that a little. All the yellow and green hedgehog do is fuck and they do it almost every time they see each other.

Sonic shook his head as he uncover his ears to listen what his forms was talking to make them yell at each other this time.

Sonic will not forget the last time all his form was complaining about who was the best form sonic ever liked, but that subject went outta hand as it turn into a fight.

[A/N what's your best sonic form you ever played? Comment down below your answer^^. Mines was darkspine sonic From secret Rings!]

'Look at it on the bright side my ring boi, at least I can hit it from the back and you can't.' Fleetway said as sonic got up from the couch and turn his head to they direction.

"Alright!!, what the fuck is going on this time!?" Sonic yell/ask as his form stop and look at him. Sonic was already aggravated by his forms fussing,  and that shadow didn't want to see him this hole week, and let alone he wanted to take a nap but how could he when he have 3 form yelling over something that might be as stupid as last time.

Sonic cross his arms as he started to tap his foot on his wooden floor making a beat letting his forms know that he was not in a good mood. DSS was the first one to glide down to sonic and explain what happened as the other 2 was playing with they quills.