chapter 11

Note!
Yo Yo!! back at it again at crispy Cream!! Sorry for the wait y'all but hey I'm back with another chapter so pls enjoy.

❌Warning ❌

Story might include
Language (im sure y'all already know this lmao)
And also some misspelling (which I will try my best to clean up later on)
Thats all

Enjoy the story!!!

________________🅱S.V🅱_______________

Its been two weeks now since the incident of the two hedeghog that had gave one another a small, but sweet loving kiss for each other, but today maybe things will be better then what happened last time.

It was already early afternoon where the sun would be slowly playing with the clouds around 2:30 pm this hour letting the birds play around while singing they happy tone. On this cool but sunny day, sonic was in his bedroom on his phone texting while watchiing Final space S1 Ep8.

While the ep was starting off saving one of the members son, sonic on the other hand was more into the phone while having a big smile on his face. It been a good while since sonic had a good 'fresh' smile on his face then faking it most of the time.

Sonic wag his tail as he started to type, not know that his forms was floating about him. Reading every message he and the other was sending back to back.

'OoOoOo!!!! So thats how nasty we getting now hedeghog? Bet!, make sure you tell me how he taste down there.' DSS said as sonic quills rise up a bit as he jump from being suprise. Sonic flip his phone over as he look up to see that his forms started to show themselves.

At this state sonic would have a blush on his face, but not at this manner he would. Sonic close his eyes as he shook his head a bit whike DSS was laughing, but he soon stoped when Dark slap him beside the head while growling at him.

"No, I'm not getting nasty Dark Spine. I'm just having a friendly talk with shadow."

'More like flirty talk....TALK DIRTY TO ME!' Dss laugh as sonic roll his eyes and laugh a bit. At time DSS can be ingnoring, but mostly he can be funny too sometimes.

"This is why you have 2 brain cells left Spine" Exe said as DSS smile and hiss at him making the other smiles while his eyes started to leak out blood while he started to smile back.

"Ok........?, anyways we just wanna take it slow as close firends...or in other words firends with benefits." Sonic said as he got up from his bed and went into his closest.

'Eh, what ever you say hedeghog' DSS said as he place himself on sonic bed and look at TV to see Avocato get blowned up to save his son and firends while ending his life.

'Oh man thats sad.....but funny as hell' DSS said as he tired to fake a laugh, but a tear was slowly about to fall out his eye. Sonic grab a scarf out his closest as he slide on his red shoes on.

"Ima go for a run, I'll be back in a hour..or 2...eh I'll just be back soon" sonic said as he wrap his green scarf around him as he close his closest and  walk over to his bed room door.

"Wait where you about to head to sonic?" Dark ask as DSS trun his head to look at the blue hedeghog who about to leave them.

"I'm about to invade on Area 51 since y'all wanna know so bad." Sonic said as he walk out the room and close the door.

'I fucking knew it! I knew he goes to that place to get his ass stick on a pole like an lollipop!, but I wonder do we taste like Ass or shit flavor to Aliens?' DSS said as Dark and exe look at each and shooked they heads as they hiss to themselves.

·°//With sonic\\°·

Sonic our blue hero was not RUNING this time. Even tho he said he was gonna go for a run he decide to just gonna walk to the park while texting shadow.

If anything sonic just couldn't stop smiling everytime him and shadow always talk to eachother or just be beside one another. Sure sonic and shadow is a thing but to sonic he feel like this might take a really big step if they keep up at this rate....which he didn't really mind.

Sonic was about to text back to shadows reply, but couldn't when he miss an trip over someting making his face hit impact to the ground like Chris Brown hitting.......well you get it ight?......'ANYWAYS'...

Sonic pick his head up as he blinked a couple of times trying to get his vision back. Sonic hiss a bit as he slowly set himself back up grabing his phone making sure that nothing was crack or broken. Lucky for him the phone was fine.

Sonic close his eyes as he sigh out in relief as he started to dust himself off, getting as much grass and dirt off him as possible.

'Man I wonder what made me fall. It can't be a rock or a twig, it felt to big to be any of those items.' Sonic though as he trun around to see what really trip him up.

Sonic eyes widen as he saw an egg. This wasn't any regular egg that you will see like an chao egg or bird egg, but this egg was a bit bigger. The egg was a black egg with white spots all around it but the bottom of the egg was cover in white. Sonic look around the park including the trees looking to see if a nest is missing an egg but sadly no nestest was around in this area

Sonic look back at the egg and thought about something. Sonic pull out his phone and started to text shadow back saying that he'll text back later.

Sonic pick up the egg slowly and making sure that it didn't had a crack on it. Sonic smile as he started to dial someone number in as he started walking towards the town hoping that  a close friend will answer his phone call.

"....Hello?" Said a voice on the other end making sonic ear twicth to the sound of his close firend.

"Tails! Hey buddy I was wondering if  I can stop by today....if that ok?" Sonic ask as he heard an excited tip on the other end of the phone. You see its been a while since sonic hang out with tails for a while, maybe today they can catch up on one another tales.

"Sure sonic! My doors is always open for a firend, but whats up? You rarely come over these days....is anything wrong?" Tails ask as sonic smile knowing that tails can still read sonic out like a book. This kid is way to smart, but hey they what makes him sonic number one best friend right along with that old 'knuck  head'.

" Well nothing wrong, but I do have something for you to check out for me. Is that ok for you to do at the moment?" Sonic ask as the two tailed fox wags his tails and run done to his basement to start up his lab.

"Of couse sonic, when you enter the house I'm down in the lab. See you soon buddy."  Tails said as he hang up making sonic plcae his phone in his quills while holding the egg close to him carefully.

"See you there too buddy" sonic said as he started to pick up speed and race over to no other then his close firend house.......

To see what lays ahead of that egg.....

TBC......

Yeah ik that chapter is short, and yes ik I took a long time y'all but I appreciate it that y'all waited for this chapter and love this book so much.. So this week is updates

I promise y'all that the next chapter will be longer and funny.

Love y'all till next time my hoodhogers❤❤

P.s: what do y'all think the egg could be?