ch.9

Who ready for chapter 9!??

Lets gets into it!!

If any misspelling pls excuse me!!

Enjoy!!

________________🅱S.V🅱______________

After the fireworks that dance In the night sky, sonic took shadow to an ice cream shop to have some ice cream. When sonic and shadow have arrived to the ice cream place name 'Rays Chill zone' they saw that it was crazy packed in there. People was in an long line that led far outside and inside well like I said it was fucking pack there ain't no fucking room in there.

Sonic huff as he saw the place was pack and knowing DSS he would be moody if he even tried staying in line.
Sonic ears lower as he look at the dark hedgehog beside him to see that shadow on the other hand just trun around a little disappointed.

They did wanted to have ice cream while they walk home for the night....but look like change of plans went for them while everyone was taking most of the place of the store.

"Lets just go home sonic, it be getting late soon." Shadow said as he started to walk away with sonic right beside him. If anything sonic had really wanted to get shadow some ice cream since he did ask for some when they was watching the fireworks.

But how was he gonna give the black and red hedeghog an cold treat at this time of night.  Rays chill zone is pack and everywhere else was getting ready to close up for the night. Sonic did think about going to rouge bar but then again she might close early or shadow might try to work his way back into working and sonic was not gonna have it.

How was he gonna get ice cream for the hedgehog he had vibes with..?

'yo if you wanna give your crush some ice cream why not invite him to your house?' DSS said though the link he and sonic had. Sonic stop in his tracks as he blink of couple of times....

Thats it!!

Why not invite shadow to his house? He does have ice cream at the house, but at the same time he dont wanna seam like things are going to fast....what if shadow says no to him or think of something else in mind.

'I don't know Dark spine, I dont wanna make things look to fast.' Sonic said as shadow look at him and smile. Sonic blushed as he wag his tail and smile back to shadow as they just walk on the sidewalk back home.

'Boi just fucking tell him damn....is it that scary to ask him qustions?'

'Yes....' Sonic said as Dss close his eyes and place his hand on his head.

'don't make me come out and slap the shit outta you in frount of your date.....ASK HIM NOW!'  DSS hiss making sonic stop and grab his head as his eyes was flashing and light green color. Shadow stop and look at the blue hedeghog behind him in worry, wondering why was head hurting once an while tonight.

Shadow walk over to sonic and place an hand on his head making sonic eyes flash back to his normal eye color, blushing when he felt shadow hand on top of his forhead. Sonic didnt know what to do....he didn't know if he should stay still or just kiss him while he have an chance.

"You have no fever.....or an headache...are you ok hedeghog?" Shaodw ask as sonic smile trying to hide his blush while he let go of his head.

"Yeah I'm ok" sonic said kinda fast as he let an sweatdrop form on the back of his head. Shadow look at him confuse an bit but let it go as he nods and started to walk ahead of sonic an bit.

'come on sonic just ask him' Dss said to sonic as the blue hedeghog sigh and walk up to shadow.

"I'm sorry we couldn't get some good ice cream and Ray Chill zone....but if you like we could get some ice cream at my place......I...If you like?." Sonic said as he look away from shadow waiting for the reply from the dark hedgehog. Shadow smile as he walk beside the blue hedeghog and wag his tail a little bit.

" You know thats sounds better then getting some ice cream from and shop place anyways." Shadow said as sonic hurry and look at shadow in shock.
Sonic though that shadow would say no and call it an night...but his reply shock him an bit.

"What you mean better then getting ice cream from an shop?" Sonic ask as shadow stop and walk in fount of sonic. The two hedgehogs was the same high but shadow was an little bit smaller then sonic a bit. Shadow smile as he cross his arms and look at the blue hedeghog.

" What I mean is that it better getting ice cream from someone you care about." Shadow said as he wink at sonic and trun around walk ahead in frount of an blue hedeghog whos hole face was completely red. Sonic didn't know how to respond or react at the moment....but he knows one thing...shadow have the same vibes that he have for him.

'Well what did I told you hedeghog, if you just ask you never know what might happen.'

'Yeah yeah, thanks dark spine.'

'No problem.....now I wpnder what ice cream he gonna be licking tonight..'

Sonic stop and look beside to see that Dss smirking at him. Sonic eyes widen as he started to walk up to shadow.

'What I was just saying!!' Dss yell as he disappeared in the sky leaving shadow and sonic walking on the sidewalk on they way to the hero house not know that they was being watched by someone up above.....

TBC...................

If any misspelling pls excuse me in this chapter was badly written but I promise the next one will be better