Chapter 35

Sorry guys, but the angst is back... hehehe ;)

--

Hanbin sat in his car with Bobby as they both waited outside the hotel.

Any moment now, Jisoo and Soojoo were supposed to arrive at the hotel, both thinking that they were here because the other had texted them.

However it was all apart of Hanbin's plan.

He had already planned for Bobby to hack into each girl's phone and had them send a message to each other that says, 'Meet me at Pearl Plaza Hotel, Room 404. It's important.'

Hanbin smirks to himself, feeling proud of his plan. Jennie will be his by tomorrow.

Bobby: Hanbin-ah, Hong Soojoo is here.

Hanbin glances out his window and gives Bobby a nod. The older male raises his camera and starts to take pictures of Soojoo entering the hotel.

Hanbin leans back in his seat and smiles to himself.

Hanbin: Now all we need is Kim Jisoo.

About 15 minutes later, Jisoo had arrived. Hanbin covers his face with a mask before getting out of the car with Bobby.

The 2 quickly took some pictures of Jisoo entering the hotel before quickly following her inside.

They followed Jisoo all the way up towards the room, and waited there until the door had opened. They took pictures of Soojoo greeting Jisoo at the door as well as ones where they both entered the room.

Hanbin turns towards Bobby's direction and gestures for him to start.

Bobby nodded and began to hack into the hotel's system. He disabled the phone in Jisoo's room, and overrides the lock system on her door, preventing any of the girls from unlocking it. He then proceeded to override Jisoo and Soojoo's phone, causing it to run out of battery.

Turning his head to look at Hanbin, he gives him an okay sign. The younger male smirks in satisfaction before turning around to leave.

Hanbin: Now... we wait.

•••

Jisoo knocked on the door of the hotel room and waited for Soojoo to open the door. She had been in her office when she had suddenly received a text from the latter, telling Jisoo to meet her at the hotel.

A few seconds later, the door opened and Soojoo invited Jisoo in. The CEO takes off her coat and took a seat on one of the sofas.

Jisoo: Hey Jooya. You wanted to talk to me about something?

Soojoo shoots Jisoo a confused look before pointing towards the latter.

Soojoo: Aren't you the one who wanted to talk to me?

Jisoo: No. I received a text from you saying that you needed to see me.

Soojoo runs a hand through her hair as she tried to process everything in her head.

Soojoo: I got the same text.

Jisoo massages her forehead, unsure of what was happening.

Jisoo: So... you weren't the one who had sent me that text?

Soojoo shook her head, causing Jisoo to release a sigh. Standing up from her seat, Jisoo grabs her coat and headed towards the door.

Jisoo: Must be a prank or something. Come on, I'll drive you home.