Chapter 49

An update in celebration of Blackpink's comeback! :)) LET'S KILL THIS LOVE!!!! <3

I'm sorry for not updating a lot lately... :/ It's my senior year of high school, and I'm trying to keep my grades up for college. My teachers are literally throwing me essays left and right. I hope you guys understand... :(( 

However I do promise that once summer hits, I'll update more frequently! ;) This story is coming to an end anyways. To end this author's note, I want to say thank you for all of your support! Without you guys, I wouldn't have been able to continue writing, so thank you for reading my story and continuing to give me your support! I love every single one of you. <3

xoxo

•••

Jisoo pulls into the driveway as she sat breathlessly in her car.

She thought back to the events that had happened that night and ran a hand through her hair.

Her heart pounded with adrenaline as the memories came rushing back at her.

•••

Jiyong: Let's end it here.

Jisoo stares at the gun that laid in Jiyong's hand. She glances him in confusion as he gestures for her to take the gun.

Hesitantly she reaches for it, unsure of what he wanted her to do.

Jiyong gives her a resigned smile as he pointed towards his head.

Jiyong: Right here. Let's end it all right now Jisoo. Kill me.

Jisoo blinked a few times, unsure of whether she had heard correctly.

Jisoo: What are you talking about?

Jiyong: Take revenge for your parents. I'm giving you a chance right now.

Jisoo scoffs as she tries to hide the shaking of her voice.

Jisoo: I'm not stupid old man. Once I kill you, your wife will come rushing in and call the cops to arrest me. You're planning on taking me down with you.

Jiyong shook his head.

Jiyong: Haven't you noticed yet? Jennie's mother isn't home. She's at a dinner party with her friends and won't be home until tomorrow. No one will know what happens tonight except for you and I.

Jisoo scrunches her face in confusion as she tries to figure out what Jiyong was playing at.

Jisoo: What are your real intentions Kim Jiyong?

Jiyong looks down towards the floor, and his following actions confused Jisoo even more than before. The elder man glances up, his face smeared with tears.

Jiyong: Don't you get it? This is it. I'm done. I'm tired of everything. And I want you to be the one to end me.

Jisoo: Why?

Jiyong: Because I owe it to you... Please take care of Jennie when I'm gone. My daughter and wife have nothing to do with my crimes. That is my last wish and plea to you.

Jisoo: Are you testing me old man? Do you think I won't do it?

Jiyong shook his head.

Jiyong: My life is in your hands.

Jisoo stares at the man before her as she slowly raises the gun up and points it towards him. She gripped onto the gun with both of her hands in order to stop it from trembling.