Chapter 29

Maisie

Today is the big day. Today is Bella and Sebastian's wedding. Oh... I'm so excited for it. Last month was completely busy for us.

Soon after the proposal, Sebastian declared the wedding date. And now here we are, all dressed up for their wedding.

I wore a light pink lace dress. I dressed my baby girl in a golden princess like dress. She was looking like a cute little angle.

When I finished putting on her shoes, Lucifer entered our room dressed in royal blue suit

Again Taysa started jumping and stretched her arms towards Lucifer. He picked her up from the bed and kissed her forehead. Then he turned towards me and kissed me lightly.

"Ready?" He asked.
I picked my purse and nodded my head.

We soon reached our destination. They were having a open yard wedding ceremony. I took Taysa from Lucifer's hands and made my way towards the bride's dressing room after informing him. He too went to Sebastian.

When I entered the room, it was empty, except for a beautiful girl dressed in white, looking straight into the mirror.

"Honey?" I called her softly. She quickly turned around and smiled relaxing her tensed muscles. She was looking breathtaking.

Bella made her way towards me and hugged me before kissing Taysa on her cheek.

"You are late" she complained.
"You are beautiful" I said in aw.

Suddenly the door opened and Anna entered. She was dressed in beige coloured gown as Bella's maid of honor. When she saw me, she hurried her way towards me. Without even acknowledging me, she took Taysa.

"Oh my princess" she said and kissed her cheek.

"Hello to you too" I said while folding my hands.
"Hello me later. Why are you late? Tell me that first"
"Well your princess was having a moody morning" I said referring to Taysa.

"Who was on the phone?" Bella asked Anna.
"It was Alex. He is on his way" Anna smiled while saying. Well I should inform you that Anna and Alex are now in a relationship. They are so perfect together. We have met Alex many times and he's just as Anna described him. With Anna's wildness, his quite side make a perfect match.

"I'm nervous" Bella sighed.
"Hey babe. Calm down" Anna said.
"What if something go wrong?"
"Nothing will go wrong sweetie. Everything is fine. You love him right?" I said while holding her shoulders.
"More than anything else" she smiled.
"Then nothing's gonna be wrong. Everything is perfect" I said and kissed her forehead.
"Yeah. But just take care of your gown. We don't want the bride to trip off on her walk down the aisle" Anna joked and we all laughed out loud.

The ceremony was perfect. They exchanged their vows and sealed their marriage with a kiss.
Then their reception came. It was also fantastic. They cut the cake and did some photoshoot.

Bella and Sebastian went to dancefloor after the announcer invited the star couple. Taysa was playing with Rose, our lady guard.

"May I have this dance?" Lucifer asked formally. I giggled like a teenager and placed my hand over his. He brought us both to the middle of the dance floor and starts moving slowly with the rhythm of the music.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as I enjoyed the evening. Remarkable romantic songs, like 'Perfect', 'Thinking out loud', 'All of me' etc,  kept playing on the background as I found myself getting lost in Lucifer's eyes.

I smiled and placed my head on his chest, loving every moment of the evening.

After the party was over, we took off but not before congratulating the couple again.

Taysa was sound asleep, not knowing anything. She was breathing deeply in tiredness as if she had done all the work there. I giggled lookin at her pouty sleeping face and kissed her pout softly.

When we reached home, I placed her on her crib after changing her. I then returned to our room and took off all my jewelry.

"Join" I heard Lucifer's voice from the washroom doorframe. I turned to look at him and saw him smirking with his shirtless Greek body leaned towards the doorframe. I was mentally drooling on my own husband.

'I know how will the shower end and I'm hell tired'

So I shook my head and politely said "no thanks" before turning around. Without warning, I felt him picking me up bridal style and marching towards the bathroom door. I yelped and wrapped my hands around him in fear of falling.

"I wasn't asking" he smirked again. And my prediction came true. He made wild crazy love to me, leaving my body more exhausted than before.
But I didn't complain because I was too busy enjoying the pleasure.