Hypnos x Readed {Part 1}

You were the daughter of a Greek farmer. Y'all didn't have a lot of money, but y'all were content with the way things were. This morning you woke up and went out to the farm where you collected eggs and milked the cows. It was always your duty to do this. This day though, something felt off, something wasn't right, but you didn't know what. You checked the cows and chickens, but they all seemed fine. You shrugged the bad feeling off and went back to the house where you cooked breakfast for your father. He didn't come in when you called for him so you thought he was just getting ready. You walked out of the house and to the animals. You fed them and smiled when you saw your horse waiting for you in the field. "Hello Faith." You said softly to the horse who leaned to you, asking to be pet.

You giggled and pet her muzzle. "I misses you too girl." You said. You fed her a few carrots before going back inside. You noticed that your father still had his breakfast on the table, not even touched. This you thought, was weird. You scurried to his room and creaked the door open. He was asleep in his bed. You sighed in relief when you saw his chest rising and falling. "Father, it's time to wake up." You said, but he didn't answer. This got you worried. You gently shook him, but he didn't wake up. Something was very wrong. You began to panic and shake him vigorously. "Father! Wake up!" You said. All you heard from him were his soft snores.

Tears pricked your eyes and you put your hands over your face. Why wouldn't he wake up, then it dawned on you, Hypnos. He must be the one doing this. You let the tears fall down your cheeks. You needed to get your father out of this deep sleep. You balled your fists and looked at the window. You quickly stormed out of the room and to a vast where you kept your life savings. You got all of the money out and ran out of the house with bags full of clothes, water, and food. You were going to go to Hypnos and force him to get your father out of this sleep.

You ran to Faith and hung everything on the saddle before jumping on. "We need to go to the blacksmith." You told her. She neihed and ran off. You rode into town and to the blacksmith. You jumped off and looked at him. "I need weapons and armor." You said to him. He looked at your small form before laughing. "You!? What do you need it for you pathetic little girl." he said as he glared down at you. You glared at him before placing the money on the table. "Give me the weapons and armor." You growled. He looked at you in shock before nodding and quickly made you a sword and armor. You placed the armor on you and put the sword on your back.

You rode out of town and toward the place where it's suspected where the gate to the Underworld was. You had to pass many trials and slay multiple beasts on your way there. Of course there were many kind people that helped you on your journey, but many just wanted you dead or as a wife. You had finally made to the gates now and you stared at them in awe. They were a dark blue, almost black with carving of lost souls in them. They had to be at least 20 feet tall and were stuck to a mountain. You took in a deep breath and swallowed your fear before opening one of the doors and walking inside. You looked back at your horse to see if she was coming, but instead she backed away from the door, shaking her head. You nodded in understanding before going into the doors and closing them.

All you saw was darkness and began to wonder, are you in the right place? That's went a fire started beside enough which made you jump. You looked at it before another fire started a little ways away from the other one, and then another. Soon the whole cave was lit up with fires and you could see the skulls decorating the walls. In front of you was a river with a dock. You walked onto the dock as a boat slowly drifted towards you. Once it arrive you looked at the person that was on the boat. It was a wrinkled old man in a cloak. "Coins?" he asked. You gave him some coins to which he allowed you to get on the boat. So you did and he began to push the boat further into the cave.

It was at least 30 minutes before you hit dry land. You took a look around and noticed a three headed dog glaring down at you. You pulled a steak out of your bag and tossed it to the dog. The heads began to fight over who would eat it first as you just kept walking further inside.

You had made it to a castle which had a cave beside it. You know Hypnos lived in a cave beside Thanatos so you walked into the cave. "Hello?" You said, but got no answer. You called out again, but this time louder. You heard a groan and noticed a silhouette walking to you. That's when you realized it was Hypnos. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw you as a light blush formed on his cheeks. His heart skipped a beat, but he composed himself again. "What do you want mortal?" he asked you. You took in a deep breath before looking at him. "I want you to wake up my father." You said. He looked at you in shock, you came all this way just so your father could wake up from a deep slumber? He was certainly impressed by you. This was going to be interesting...