Male Medusa x Reader (part 3) (🍋)

You felt panic rush through you as you gently pushed away from him, trying to get out of the bed. He pulled you back to him though, pinning you to the bed and getting on top of you. You could feel his hot breath on your neck before she kissed, forcing himself to pull away. He looked into your milky white eyes, his bright green ones full of lust and love for you, hungry for your body.

"Please no." You muttered, only making him smile and lean down to your ear. "Don't worry, little one. It's going to be okay, you're going to love this." He said softly, running a hand up your dress, making you freeze before trying to pull away from him. You could feel his snakes licking your face, hissing slightly and rubbing against you.

Soon he pulled his hand out of your dress, gripping onto it then ripping it off, leaving you bear in his sights. "No! Don't do this!" You pleaded, but he didn't seem to listen. He licked his lips, leaning down and sucking on one of your nipples, massaging the other breast. He bit down around the nipple, leaving a hockey and then switching breasts, doing the same with the other.

You couldn't help but let out soft moans at this, trying to close your legs, but he forced himself between them, making it almost impossible to close them while he gently grinded against you, groaning in pleasure. "I love you, (y/n), and you're never going to escape me." He whispered, kissing your neck and sucking on it. That's when you felt tow things rub against your clip and ass, realizing what it was. "N-no! How two!?" You said, stiffening up as he only chuckled.

"I'm part snake, and snakes have tow my dear." he whispered, kissing you on the lips passionately before slowly sliding inside you. You tensed up, pain surging through you from his size. This was your first time too, it didn hurt badly.

He seemed to notice this and let go of your lips, leaning down and whispering sweet things into your ear, pushing himself all the way in, waiting for you to adjust. You wrapped your arms around him, digging your nails into his back. He bit his lip when you did, and once he got the hints that you were ready, he slowly and gently began to move in and out, being careful to not rip anything.

You let out soft, pleasurable moans, making him smile and speed up a little. "See? I told you  it would be so much fun." He said, letting out a grunt when thrusting in you.

Soon his pace quickened, all that was going through his mind was to claim you, to make you his. He was having too much fun, it was like heaven for him. He watched you with lustful eyes, taking in your blushing and shy face.

You clawed at his back, soon drawing blood, but he didn't seemed to not even notice, instead he leaned close to your face, your breaths could be felt on one another. Even though you couldn't see anything, you could definitely imagine the look in his eyes, they flooded your mind as the pleasure grew inside you.

Medusa leaned down to your neck, panting as his thrusts became harder and rougher. "(y-y/n)~" he moaned out, pulling you close to him. You blushed when hearing your name come out of his lips. His voice was funny of pleasure and lust, alight desire and hunger inside it too. You quickly buried you face in his neck, biting down to control your moans.

When you bit down it seemed to drive him wild, making him go harder, faster, and rougher than before. His thrusts soon becoming uneven as he pressed his body against yours, panting heavily as sweat dripped down his face, his face was as red as a cherry.

"F-fuck, you feel so good." He muttered, gripping onto your hair as you let go of his neck and giggled. "I'm glad you think that." You said, you had given into him a while ago, deciding it's best to just enjoy it since he wouldn't listen to you. It was better than you expected, he only made you crave more of him.

He chuckled, kissing you passionately as he twitched and pulsed with pleasure inside you, making you blush madly. "You're now all mine, you're not allowed out of the den without me. You aren't allowed to speak with any males, just me." He whispered into your ear. You hesitantly nodded, spreading your legs a little wider. He smirked at this, licking his lips as he slammed in as hard as he could.

Your moans soon began to get louder and louder. He acknowledged this and spread your legs as wide as they could go so he could go deeper in you, going as deep as he could. He hit your womb, making you gasp and clutch onto the sheets. "Medusa!" You moaned out, finally hitting your climax. This made him smirk, enjoying his name coming from your mouth.

He leaned back down and placed a hand on your cheek, kissing you passionately. He was getting close too, but he was trying to hold back, wanting to make this intimate time last longer. He couldn't hold it any longer though and finally hit his climax, penetrating your womb and cumming.

He wanted heavily, staying in that position for a few seconds as he just watched you closely. Soon he collapsed on top of you though, smiling and kissing you happily. "Looks like you're all mine now, I've claimed you as mine." He said, pulling you close when he turned onto his side. You nuzzled into his chest, nodding slightly and closing your eyes.

You two stayed in this position, trying to catch your breath and finally you were able to fall asleep. He ran a hand down your body, watching you sleep, a smile spreading across his face. He knew you would get pregnant by this encounter, and he was so happy about it. He wasn't going to let you go, never....