Wendigo x Reader

You always yearned to be in the wild. You loved nature, you loved the animals, the insects, the plants, everything. Ever since you were a young child all you ever thought about was living in the wild or being born as a wolf. Nature was a beautiful thing to you, a truly wonderful thing that you enjoys. You had a wanderlust, you could never stay still. You traveled all over the world, and now you were in in Canada. You had rented a small cabin for a year, deciding to at least settle down for that long.

The cabin wasn't anything special, it was small and far into the forest. It was about 30 minutes from the nearest town, but you didn't mind this, you knew how to hunt. You were just happy to be surrounded by the forest. This made you happier than anyone would ever know. Unlike most, you wanted to be as wild as you could get, to see how it was to be like an animal, to do nothing but survive on the lands.

You sighed softly, finally making it to the cabin and taking your things inside. You unpacked everything as your dogs ran inside after playing outside for a bit. You had an English Mastiff, a PitBull, a Husky, and a Beagle. They were your pride and joy, as well as your Munchkin Cat.

You smiled as they all ran around the house, trying to explore the home as their tails wagged happily. The English Mastiff was named Benson, the PitBull Mars, the Husky was Angel, the Beagle Hank, and the cat Munchie (short for Munchkin).

You watched them with happy eyes, running around as they playfully chased you. Soon enough you were out of breath and had to sit down and rest. The dogs decided to rest as well, sitting down around the floor in the living room and slowly falling asleep. Soon it became night, and you were hungry. You had heated up some ramen and ate it, not realizing the monster watching you from the windows.

By next morning, you decided to go out and explore. It was already snowing even though it was only October. It was a lot of snow though, but still, you wouldn't take the risk of getting a cold. You put both you and your dogs in sweaters and jackets. Once you all were covered up enough, you made your way outside, the dogs following close behind.

You all walked through the forest, it was like a winter wonderland. It was beautiful, you enjoyed the sight, taking it in. Soon your nose began to turn red, as well as your cheeks from the cold. You didn't mind though, you were more focused on exploring. Soon you made it to a clearing in to forest. You smiled, running into it and calling for your dogs. Hank was the first to run into it, rolling around in the slow happily. He was always the bravest even though he was the smallest.

Right after him came Benson, then Angel, and then Mars. You all played in the snow, not really caring about the world. Soon you stopped, clearing some of the snow to make a place to lay down. You stared up at the sky, a smile on your face.

"I wonder what it's like being a wolf, or living on only the lands. You have no rules to follow, only freedom to run wild and do as you please. I wish to be like that." You said softly, holding your hand out and reaching for the skies.

You laughed when Benson began to lick your face, making you push him away. You immediately stopped laughing when hearing a twig snap in the woods, causing you to sit up and look around in alight fear. You didn't see anything though. Maybe it was just a squirrel. This thought made you relax and lay back down, smiling back up at the sky.

Soon enough it was time to go. You walked back to the cabin, your dogs following you and once inside you went to your room to fall asleep. You first changed into an oversized gray t-shirt and some gray panties then played under the covers, turning the lights off and slowly drifting off to sleep.

In the middle of the night you woke up when feeling something staring at you. You groaned, opening your eyes and looking around the room, only to burst into a cold sweat when seeing some large monstrous creature staring at you from the end of your bed it he dark.

It had the skull of some kind of predatory anime with dark fur, mostly black and grays as well as black antlers and hooves. It had a tail made of bones and sharp claws. It stared at you with black eye sockets, saliva running down its boney chin.

Your heart stopped as your gripped onto the sheets, just staring at it as it stared back at you. Finally you mustered the courage and turned on the lamp beside your bed, quickly turning back to only see nothing there. You sighed in relief, running a hand through your hair. "Maybe it was my imagination." You muttered, for a big a little and cuddling back under the covers, this time with the lamp on.

You woke up in the morning, shaking back and forth as the sound of footsteps were hears. You slowly opened your eyes only to see the forest ground beneath you, making you pain. You could see the dark fur and feel it as well, making you panic even more. It couldn't be the monster...could it?

You began to struggle, trying to get away, but the creature let out a warning growl, making you shiver in fear and slowly stop. Soon enough you two came to a cave with some furniture and a fire into he middle. He laid you down on the bed made of furs, staring at you before contorting his body as his bones shifted and cracked. He slowly shifted into a human and stared down at you with a smile. "Hello, (y/n)."

"Wh-who are you?" You asked, moving back farther on the bed. He chuckled, crawling on top of you and smirking. "A wendigo, and you will be my mate." He said, kissing your neck, but you roughly pushed him away. "No! Tale me back home!" You yelled, but he only growled and pinned your hands to the bed, grabbing some rope and tying you to the bed. What happened next, you didn't want to think about it.