obsessive △ christian

"i'll give you everything you need, yeah i got it"

this part was written by @melodramatiic! enjoy :)

______

christian
It's been exactly two weeks since my long time boyfriend and I decided on spending time away from each other but despite the circumstances, god I missed him like crazy.

I missed his touch, his humor, his thoughts, his love, and the only thing I wanted to know was if he genuinely felt the same way.

Yes, I know I was the one who thought a break was a good idea, but I wanted him to be happy; I knew that I was never enough for him. I wasted two years of his life, and as soon as we agreed on spending time away from each other, he hasn't reached out once.

Now, I know what your thinking, it was my mistake for thinking that leaving him would best for us, but in the end it only left me more torn over what i needed in order to be happy.

My world revolved around him until he, himself became my world.

The feeling became obsessive; both physically and emotionally.

I lingered for the soft touch whenever his fingers would trace along my skin. I missed the feeling of giving and showing him all of my love and passion. I missed his strong embrace and soft spoken words. I missed his heavy love and rough affection. Everything about him seemed to have consumed my every move and being deprived drove me absolutely insane.

My phone was gripped in my hand with his contact before me. He was one call, one text away and this "break" could be over, but doing that would only make me give into him.

The break was for us to learn to live life without each other, and for me to give in was the last thing we needed.

What if he moved on? What if he has someone else? I wouldn't know what to do with myself, but the thoughts became too overwhelming to bare.

It took 2 seconds before the phone started ringing, and my heart started to race faster than it ever had before.

Only two rings in and a soft, panicked voice hummed through the phone.

"A-Angeline?"

His voice was hummed through my ear like ecstasy. God, I missed him so much.

"Christian.." I paused before fully coming to realize my emotions, and before i knew it i had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Are you ok? Ange-"

"I miss you. I miss you so much and I don't know what to do with myself. This break is stupid, and p-pointless and abusive and I just want you, ok? I need you and miss you and I-"

"Woah woah woah, slow down" his raspy accent rang through the phone as I gasped for air; my tears falling onto my lap. "I'm going over right now, ok? Please stop crying.. Please I'll be there as fast as I can."

He hung up before I could say anymore.

What have I done.

I sat on the edge of my bed shaken and staring at my floor. My tears dried on my face and my thoughts were completely blown out of proportion. I sat here waiting for Christian to arrive, and before I knew it, I heard the door from downstairs open and shut almost immediately.

I stood from the edge and ran towards the door to my room, and as soon as I opened it, I got embraced almost instantly.

He wore a black sweatshirt and his favorite black shorts. His arms wrapped around me tighter than ever before. Instantly, tears started to stream down my face as I felt his hand come up to my face.