Chapter Five

The next day, I didn't call or anything, I just showed up at the practice.. The whole team was there (it was a blessing that they was there) I would have a chance to see what x's state of mind was before being alone with him ; To my incredible relief, it seemed that nothing had changed, the conversation flowed easily, x was his usual spirit, charming self, and there was no drama..
It discouraged me cause deep inside me I thought that i knew his reaction that " Forget everything about yesterday, it was a mistake :)"

   After practice, we went the "Exit Stairs" then i said :
  - Can we talk? I don't know what to say.. But I'm sorry for leaving you yesterday.. I always hate it in the movies when someone storms out, hangs up, or breaks up, It always seems like such a pathetic failure.. I think last night was the first time in my life when I simply had no words, no thoughts, nothing. I left because I had to.. It was a rotten thing to do, and I left you scared and alone because I couldn't handle the truth, I'm so sorry..
  - You don't have to apologize because I was pretty sure you would leave. No one could handle something like that..
I got shocked :
  - you mean you planned that whole thing?
  - Yeah, I'm sorry but I had to. I needed to know how you felt, and I knew that you couldn't have been honest enough with yourself if I had just asked you. I needed to show you, and I needed you to show me how you felt.
  - How could kept all that inside you?
  - I'm a patient man, and I wanted you to be ready
(God if i could be like that)
  - it's not a question of patience or time; if we get in trouble , it's not going to be okay next week or next year.
  - I'm sorry I made you violate your confidence , I'm sorry I made some struggles, he said
  - Our confidence, it's not only mine.
(he chuckled a little bit), I continued :
  -..but you only said what you were feeling! what we were both feeling, and it's not a mistake to love someone.. And anyway, you can't make someone feel bad about it because they have to do that themselfes..
Now I was really crying, again, and he reach out and wiped the tears out of my eyes, and he said something that took the breath out of me : "You made me the happiest man in the world, last night. Just knowing that you feel about me the same way I feel about you is all I'll ever need. Just be true to what you believe, and you'll come out all right on the other side", i said "I love you", i blurred out and he grinned at me then I pulled him into a bear hug and we embraced for a few minutes. It felt awesome..

Off that this feeling didn't stretch something went wrong :
after that we kissed, we heard a doorway.. it was one of the swimmers (the biggest homophobic person i've ever seen) he was spying us, which he also filmed us..