23. Three's a Crowd

"Wait." I placed my hands squarely on his broad chest and took a step backwards, effectively pushing myself away from him.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly, after a few false starts. "I don't mean to be rude, but..."

"What the fuck? How did you get here?"

I whirled around to see Andrew, sitting up shirtless in bed, rubbing at his eyes. He looked tired, but extremely, extremely angry.

Patrick looked at him for a second and then looked at me quickly, then back to him, like a trapped animal, unsure of what to do.

"Uhh, sorry, I didn't know that you were here-" he began.

"You didn't know I was here? What the hell are you talking about? I fucking live here. What I want to know is how the fuck did you get here?"

"Well, I, uh..."

"Actually, I don't even want to know. Just get the fuck away from her, and get out of my house. She's made her decision, and it's not you."

Patrick smirked cockily. I was actually incredulous, standing with my mouth gaping open as if my feet had been glued to the floor. 

"Did she, now? Are you sure about that?" 

"Sure she did," Andrew said assuredly, crossing his arms and getting up, crossing the floor quickly to stand behind me. "Ask her. Tell him, Lyra." He put a hand on my shoulder, lightly but firmly.

I was still dumbstruck. A million questions ran through my mind, and I opened and close my mouth repeatedly.

"I, uh...I..."

They both stared at me, and I was trapped in no-man's-land, smack-dab in the middle of a battlefield where neither side was backing down.

"You know what?" Patrick said, laughing dryly in an effort to break the tension. "It doesn't even matter. I don't mind. If she hasn't made her mind up yet, there's no saying we can't just share, for the time being."

"What?"  I looked to him, then back at Andrew, more dumbfounded than before, if that was even possible. For some odd reason, though, Andrew didn't look nearly as surprised.

"I won't say I haven't thought of it," he said, nodding slowly, almost as if he was entertaining the proposition. "It would for sure be a lot easier..."

"What?" I repeated. "I'm sorry, fucking, wh- WHAT?"

"C'mon, Lyra. It'll be fun." Andrew removed his hand from my shoulder and instead began tugging at my hand. I stayed frozen in my spot on the floor. Patrick took two quick steps forward until he was standing directly in front of me.

"I'm guessing this means you've never been a part of a threesome before?" Patrick smiled down at me, reaching out to grab my face, brushing a stray hair out of my eyes. A devilish glint played across his features and through his gray eyes. Meanwhile, Andrew let go of my hand and instead brushed a hand across my back, sliding his fingers ever so lightly beneath the thin strap of my tanktop, sliding it off the top of my shoulder and to the side. 

"I find that unsurprising," Andrew mused, pausing in his undressing of me to take of his shirt in one quick movement. I gulped, still unable to make any sense of what was occurring in front of me. "But it's kind of a turn-on. Don't worry, Pat and I will show you how it's done."

What.

Patrick then slid his hands from my face to my stomach, sliding them up and under my tank top. Andrew grabbed my arms and held them above my head so that he could then slide it up and over my head.