{ Roll Credits }

Hello, hello, all you wonderful, lovely people! Yes, I'm talking to you.

I don't know about you all, but I certainly never thought that I would make it here. After how long and messy that whole ride was, I'm surprised that you all have stuck around until the bitter end. But I am oh-so-grateful that you have.

In order to better express my gratitude, and to update you all on some exciting stuff (okay, maybe not terribly exciting, but I think it is), I'm including this little author's note. I have written on a little Post-It here a short list of things that I want to say, so I am hoping that I can stick to it. So as to make the list a bit more manageable, I'm going to split my note into little sub-topics, so that you can quickly identify what's what and skip to your heart's content, textbook "required-reading" style.

So, I guess that's it, then. Here goes nothing.

1 ~ G R A T I T U D E ~

First and foremost, I know that I must sound like a broken record at this point, but that's okay, because I just need to say it, like, at least once more. No promises on this being the last time.

I could probably come up with better words through which to express my undying gratitude to each and every one of you, but that would take time and energy that I simply do not have; SO, a simple thank you thank you thank you from the very bottom of my heart should (hopefully) suffice.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you that made it this far, that stuck with me through all the ups and downs and lengthy, unnecessary descriptions, and not-funny humor, and terrible plot twists and character traits. You all mean so much to me and there is no doubt in my mind that I never would have finished this book without your constant support, encouragement, and yes, even hate. I love you all. So, so much.

I would like to mention here a couple specific people whose comments I really enjoyed reading and whose interaction with the story always put a bright spot in my darkest days. You guys know who you are- those of you who tend to be within the first 50 votes on a chapter and never hesitate to let me know exactly what you think of me and the silly characters I have come up with.

Specifically, I would like to shoutout the following:

@Tensukishi / @holysacrilege , @RavenclawSwiftie , @antonym9 , @_witty_ , @naziaaaaa , @MAzhaan3005 ,  @What_Is_Life_Even , @AmazonRishi , @DamselinStorm , @bluemonkey133  @lonelygirl171 , @Meadows7rainbows , @elif_hylprst , @perfectly_ODD , @AIOMAS  @Emmamd71 , @JaneUnderWater , @brownyfae , @Miss-Bookaholic , @Igotbangtan777 @AnjaliShiv , @sahanasworld , @abatoly , @idyllic2 , @100littledevils , @DayCassi0peia @pbandjamin , @prettysalt_y , @anniemess87 , @AlexisVicS , @Asweetacco

And anyone else that I may have forgotten. If you've ever DM'ed me, followed me, commented or voted, or posted on my wall hating on me to update... I would die for you.

Thank you all for being so, so awesome, loving, and supportive of me. I can only dream of doing the same for you and your works.

2 ~ I N T E R A C T I O N    E N C O U R A G E M E N T~ 

All that being said, this is lame, but... on the off chance that you are one of those people who just passively reads through things here and never stops to vote or comment or anything...

I get it. I totally do, I used to be the same exact way before I ever even had a Wattpad account. However, it was only after I really started writing that I realized just how important reader interaction is. Votes and comments are- simply put- quite possibly the only thing that keeps us going through the tough bouts of writer's block and this crazy circus that we call life.