A "small" pup play

Y/N POV
"Y/N WAKE UP" my twin brother, Max, screams. "What do you want...?" I ask with the most convinced tired voice as possible. "Our new neighbors are here!" Max yells but this time jumping on my bed. "Shi-" I begin to say but got interrupted. "Mom said not to say that word sissy" Max says with a convinced look on his face. "Just get out Max, you child" I say teasingly.
I got up and got changed in the most nicest thing I had, a baby blue romper with a blue necklace and hankerchief tied in my hair. I walk down the stares after my mom called me down. A red haired boy looks at me with a little red dust splatter on his face. "Hello." I say kindly. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!" I say reaching my hand out. I was always good with new people, I'm a little forward about things also.
Blaze's POV
"I'd like you to meet my children, their names are Y/N and Max" Ms. L/N (last name) says as I can see getting ready to shout. I cover my werewolf ears so it wouldn't hurt. "Y/N! MAX!" She shouts loudly. I uncover my ears and look up to see I'm guessing Y/N, she looked beautiful, I couldn't help but blush at her appearance. After a little discussion with her a boy that looked exactly like her came running down the stairs. I see out of the corner of my eyes to see her eye roll. I chuckle and look down at my feet. She looks at me and giggles, then looks at her feet also. "This is Max" Y/N mother days less enthused than she did when I met Y/N. "Nice to meet you man" Max said with a handshake. "You too! I'm blaze!" I say letting got of his hand and see that y/n disappeared. I look in the kitchen and I see her sitting there on her phone.
"Hey what's up?" I say. Y/N got scared and dropped her phone while hitting her head on the counter.
"Ow" She says with a bloody gash on her forehead.
"IM SO SO SO SO SORRY!" I say in my head. She looks at me and said, "say it out loud please...?" I look at her with a confused look and said," I'm so sorry Y/N!"
Y/N POV
"I-it's fine..." I say as I walk to the sink to clean off my forehead. I turn around to see Blaze holding my phone. We were nose to nose and got my phone and went back to the counter. I wanted to break the silence, "Do want...water?" I say perking up my ears to hear. Blaze still felt bad so I smiled to show I was okay. His ears were still down but he said, "sure." I got up and went behind his and forced his ears up. I giggled as I see him turn around with the biggest blush on his face. "Why you little-" he says which a smile chasing me around the kitchen. "What am I?" I say teasingly. He chuckles and we get out water and sit back down. We take a breather and look at each other and laugh. Blaze was fun. =)