Blaze, im sorry...

Blaze's POV
I haven't spoke to Y/N since that strange encounter. I see she made new friends. Garroth,Vvlad, and...Laurence. She laughed and smiled. It reminded me of the night in the kitchen. Does she still have the scar? Is she still hurt? I couldn't ask her...she was scared for me or scared of me?
Laurence's P.O.V
"Hey Laurence!" Y/N says with a smile. "Hey Y/N!" I say happy she made it to school today. Y/N haven't been to school for weeks. She would be at school then leave right at lunch. "Where did you go all these weeks?" I ask out of curiosity. She looked down at her feet and fell down all of a sudden. "Y/N!" Me and Garroth say at the same time. Blaze, Aph's friend, ran towards us and scooped Y/N in his arms and ran inside crying. Was this his doing? Was it him that made Y/N like this for weeks? Confusion turned to sadness and unstoppable thinking. I ran after Blaze who went into the nurses office. As I walk in the nurses office I see Blaze with his face in his hands with his ears down.
Blaze's POV
"Do you know what caused that scrape on her head to happen?" The nurse asked me.
"Y-yeah..." I said scared on what to tell her next. "How did it happen" she asked me concerned. "I scared her a couple weeks ago and she hit her head pretty hard on her counter..." I say trying to stay as cool as I can. "Well it seems she didn't wash it fully and it ended up making her have a major injury." The nurse says firmly. "I-i understand I'll leave her alone" I say trying my best to hold my ears up with a smile. As soon as I walk out I put my ears down and hid my face in my hands sitting down.
Y/N's POV
I open my eyes to see Blaze on a chair with his ears down with Laurence trying to comfort him. "W-Where am I?" I say loud enough to Blaze to hear me. Blaze runs towards me with a hug. "THANK GOODNESS YOUR OKAY!" Blaze says with tears almost coming down. "B-blaze..." I say trying to push away, no budge. As soon as he let go I pushed away. I looked over at Laurence then Blaze. "I-I'm sorry Blaze...about a couple weeks ago..." I say my apology. Blaze looked up at me and chuckled. "Whatever you did was that bad huh?" Blaze asked. I couldn't help but smile on his joking works. "Does kissing you on accident bad?" I say without knowing it. As soon as said it I blushed so hard I was embarrassed...why did I just say that? Blaze was blushing like no other. "B-blaze..." I stuttered. "It's okay Y/n" he said with his signature smirk. "It was on accident" he said as he heads out the door. Why do I always do that to people...?