For you...

Blaze's POV
These last couple of days were ...empty. Every once in a while I would look down at the travel book and smile. I tried calling Y/N a couple times...but it would always go to voice mail. Luke hasn't been active around the house like he used to and my mom works late again. Everything was...somehow like before I met Y/N. As I drive in my car I could still hear her singing.
As I was driving past the park I see two werewolves and...Y/N.
"Is this why that mutt broke up with you? Because your weak!" I hear one of the werewolves scoff.
" actually no," I say as I stand in front of the two werewolves.
"Oh look it's your mutt!" Ein scoffs while looking at Y/N then me.
"Speak for yourself" I say in defense.
"Your really getting on my nerves" Jax says clenching his fists.
"Well leave Y/N alone!" I say scared to look what happened to Y/N.
"Or what?" Ein says getting closer to Y/N but still looking at me. I had no response I just clenched my fists and looked down.
As Ein goes to Y/N and wraps his arm around her I wanted to punch him. I see Y/N trying to get away but Ein wouldn't let go.
"Let go of her!" I say quietly but enough for Ein to hear me.
"You aren't with her anymore so why should I!?" Ein laughs.
"Because I would never break our promise...to always protect her." I say as I turn around and punch Ein.
Y/N POV
"BLAZE!" I scream but my mouth got covered by Jax. Ein throws a punch at Blaze pretty hard. Blaze fell down as Ein begins kicking him. I try to scream for help again but my mouth was still covered.
"She will always choose me" Ein laughs as Jax and himself walk away.
"BLAZE!" I say as I run towards him crying.
"A-are you hurt!" I ask touching his face as he groans in pain.
"I'm so so so sorry for not forgiving you for a stupid reason!" I cry as I put my face in his chest.
"If I let it be none of this would've happened!" I say crying more.
"It wasn't your...fault" Blaze says putting his chin on my head.
"As long as your not hurt..." Blaze says as he smiles down.
"Let's get you to your car..." I say as I help Blaze up.
Blaze's POV
When we arrived at my house I look at Y/N that looked down at her feet. She took a deep breathe as she got out of the car and went on my side. She helped me out and we were at my doorstep. I could tell that she was scared, scared on what's happening inside. As I knock on the door she looked at me and looked back down at her feet.
"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?" My mom says to go sit me down.
"Y/N!!!!" Luke comes running down the stairs to hug Y/N.
"Hi Luke!" Y/N says hugging Luke.
"Wait why are you still with her?" My mom says pointing at Y/N.
"I'm not with her mom...she was getting hurt so I stepped in.."I say smiling at my words.
"Oh..." mom says as she gets a cloth.
"Where have you been Y/N?" Luke asks out of curiosity.
"I've been at Blaze's friends house" Y/N says to stay safe.
"Alphas?" Luke asks again
"Yeah!" Y/N says with a smile.
I wish we would never leave.