Where am I?

Blaze's POV
"M-Max" I say trying to calm down. I look over at Y/N scared out of her own life also.
"Y/N..." Max says more calmly.
"M-Max I c-can e-e-explain" Y/N tries to say. I try to comfort her by rubbing her back.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER YOU MUTT!" Max yells at me.
"Max!" Y/N says angrily as I pull my hand away.
"Get out of the car Y/N..." Max says pointing out the car.
"B-but" Y/N says looking at me concerned.
"Its Fine..." I mouthed at her, she got the message.
"I HATE YOU MAX!" Y/N says as she runs away to the school.
"Stay away from my sister mutt!" Max threatens as he walks away. I couldn't help but feel a single tear run down my face, that tear turned to several tears.
Y/N POV
It felt weird walking the halls alone, even at lunch was awkward. Blaze didn't show up all day...he disappeared. Somewhere where I couldn't find him. I tried several times  to knock next door but they would say he wasn't home.
"Blaze...come back" I say crying while looking at my bracelet.
"Y/N~Chan WHATS WRONG!" Kawaii Chan says running after me.

"K-Kawaii~Chan?" I say looking up to only see pink because my eyes were puffy.
"I-it's Blaze..." I say with a sigh.
"Aphmau~Senpai says he may not come back..." Kawaii~Chan says rubbing my back.
"Y/N!" Max runs towards me as fast as he could.
"N-no" I say moving back into Kawaii chan.
"What happened?" Max says touching my hand.
"GET AWAY FROM HER MAX~KUN!" Kawaii Chan said. "YOU BROKE MY SHIP!" Kawaii Chan says with a bigger voice in her tone.
"Oh is this about her and that mutt" Max says rolling his eyes.
"He's not a mutt" I say angrily and quietly.
"Huh?" Max says unable to hear me.
"He's. Not. A .MUTT!" I say louder.
"Oh are you a mutt also?" Max says with a evil grin. This isn't max...who is this?
"She not a mutt." Blaze says walking into the school.
Blaze's POV
"If your gonna call someone a mutt, call yourself one." I scoff.
"Well look who decided to join!" Max says. I swear I wanna rip his head off.
"Look Y/N! It's your Ex boyfriend!" Max laughs sarcastically, while Y/N moves in closer to Kawaii~Chan with her head in her chest.
"You know why your her ex, mutt? It's because she never loved you. Ever." Max says with no emotion in his eyes. I begin having these small flashbacks. Her smile was in every one of them.
"Max, lets rephrase that to say that I'm her ex...because of you." I say firm with every word.
"You. Denied! Your own sisters happiness. Your brother hood with her make me sick" I say getting more furious with each word.
"BLAZE!" Y/N said running to me to give me a hug after escaping Kawaii~Chan.
"LET GO OF HIM Y/N!" Max growled.
"Why? Mongrel" Y/N rolls her eyes still hugging me.
"Y/N I-"
Y/N POV
"I-I'm sorry..." Blaze says putting his ears down. I can't help but smile and catch a glare of Max.
"Just go home" I whispered as I ran after Max.
"Y/N!" I heard Blaze shout after me.
Time skip
"Yes..." I hear Blaze's whimper.
"We still don't think she's okay...I'm sorry" I hear an unfamiliar voice say. Open your eyes Y/N....Open. Your. Eyes!
I can't...Blaze....where am I?
I hear crying...BLAZE!
"You were never my sister"
"Even if we are twins mom always wanted me first!"
"Your a disgrace...to everyone even that mutt!"
Blaze....am I a disgrace?

A/N: I know this a short dramatic chapter. And I know this is only episode 6 so you can tell things in this story are gonna be fudged up! Tbh I upload daily on weekends and I have winter break! So I'll post like 10-15 chapters until I start school!
Bye
👁^👁