Chapter 2: Not So Serious Relationships

What do you call a guy that's the biggest tool to have ever stepped foot on this planet? The actual epitome of everything that is wrong with society. A royal douchebag with an ego the size of Mount Rushmore. Is there even a word to describe a guy that much of a jerk? Nope. You got nothing. Well I got two words. Bennett Ellis.

At first glance he's your typical charming, care-free, supposedly well-raised, attractive young man with a smile brighter than the sky when it is lit up with the midnight stars. However, do not be fooled by this for him and his family are real life monsters, or at least that's how Amelia sees them.

You see his family and her family have always ran around in the same social circles, so it would only be natural that their eldest children would date and eventually get married, only to have monster children of their own someday.

Amelia

I lather my legs up with coconut oil as I continue to lay out beside Bennett's pool. I slowly lower my all black Michael Kors sunglasses as I watch him get out of the pool. All of time feels as if it is at a standstill as he smooths back his dark brown hair as beads of water drip down his chest. The setting sun makes his bright green eyes glisten. I can't help but bite at the bottom of my lip as I remember how undeniably sexy he is. For a minute I think that him and I could actually be end game. That is until I watch him harass his butler for the fifth time today and I realize that he's still an asshat and no matter what I need to dump him.

"What the hell is this?!" Bennett exclaims, screaming into his butler's face.

Giles grimaces as he attempts to shrug away from the large spit wads that are flying out of Bennett's mouth and onto his cheeks. "It's you're freshly squeezed lemonade, Mister Sir Ellis."

"Oh is that what you think this is." Bennett takes a big swig of the lemonade and spits it out onto his poor butlers face. "Tastes like piss to me. Did you piss in this?!"

Giles looks down at the ground in defeat, totally and completely embarrassed. "No no sir, I would never do such a thing. I don't know why it would taste like that. I did exactly what you told me to do."

"Did you wash your disgusting hands before handling the lemons?!"

"Yes I even wore gloves and washed the lemons for you so no bacteria would get in it." He assures him.

Bennett looks down into the cup and then holds it up towards the sun. "Why the hell is there lemon seeds floating around?! Don't you know to take out the seeds before you squeeze it! You're such an idiot! And there's no ice! How the hell do you forget the fucking ice?!" Bennett shouts aggressively, allowing more pieces of spit to fly out of his mouth.

"Sir Ellis, please calm down. I'm not trying to upset you. I thought I took out all of the seeds. I just got finished cleaning your room and forgot to place the ice in your glass. It won't happen again." He promises.

"It sure as hell better not! I'll kick you out of this house in a heartbeat." Bennett groans throwing the still half full glass of lemonade on the ground causing it to shatter into a zillion microscopic pieces.

Giles gasps and jumps back, wincing away from Bennett's now clenched fist.

"What are you doing just standing there?! Clean this up!"

Giles attempts to bend down to start picking up the larger pieces but Bennett knees him in the stomach and shoves him into the deepest end of the pool before the poor guy gets the chance to even do anything.