Chapter 3: Not So Serious Sutter

When searching for the perfect nobody there are a few things that must be taken into account: ones ability to blend in with the people around them, the level of communication that they deem as acceptable, and an average almost bland personality.
And nobody fits this description better than Sutter Abraham.

However, just like every other mysterious loner dude, there is more to him than meets the naked eye. He has an innate ability to hack into anything and everything, he's practically a natural born genius. I guess that's why he works as an employee at Best Tech, working his way up to his dream career of becoming an IT Technician. He works long grueling hours in the afternoons and evenings to help make ends meet for his middle-class family. Between picking up extra shifts whenever he gets the chance to bring in a little extra cash and taking college courses for computer science and computer engineering, along with the IT courses he takes on the weekends. The dude practically barely has any time to think.

It's also a widely known fact that his dad passed away after his ten year old brother, Shay, was born due to the result of a massive heart attack. Through the tragedy his family has grown closer and continue to cling to each other for support when times get tough.

Amelia

God I hate going to tech stores to buy electronics, it's like a nerdy worm hole that you can't escape from. I don't understand half the things any of these people talk about, it's like they speak a completely different language... Okay so that's actually a lie. I'm not that stupid blonde bombshell that everyone so desperately wants to believe I am. It's an act just like the rest of my life. Any idiot could figure out technology, but it takes a true genius to know everything there is to know about technology and some. I'm smart but not that smart.

I walk over to the phone section, I have to figure out how to deactivate the tracking device my parents installed on my iPhone years ago. On my way I get distracted by the newest phone cases, they are so cute! I love the neutral more muted colored cases and the minimalist ones. They just go with everything, no matter the outfit or accessory!

"Hey there... Is there anything I can help you find, miss?" One of the tech employee's finally asks.

I turn around to face him. Bingo. "Hi! Actually yes there is. So you see I have a dilemma. My parents have this rule where they always need to know where I am and what I'm doing even though I'm an adult and they don't need to be in control of my life anymore..." I word-vomit until the employee decides he has something more important to say.

"Woah wait a second. Amelia Davenport, right? You're her." He interjects.

I shut up real quick before saying "Uh yeah. That's me! Have we met before?" I ask politely.

He looks down and shakes his head and then sort of smiles and nods. "Yeah... We went to school together, actually we were in the same graduating class. I think we had a few classes together too." He explains, rubbing his stubbly chin.

"Oh really, well now I feel bad!! What was your name again?" I ask, immediately feeling insecure.

He kind of smirks and chuckles. "No no don't feel bad at all, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I just recognized you that's all, I wouldn't have expected you to recognize me I wasn't the most popular in school."

"That's okay. I'm just trying to put your face to a name. And your name is what again?" I ask again.

"Oh uh right, Sutter Abraham."  He scratches the back of his neck.