Chapter 4: Not So Serious Plan

A plan is something that most people use to execute up and coming projects at work or how to solve a problem on a large scale. In a sense Amelia is solving a problem on a BIG scale... Or did she just create a bigger problem in itself.

After many hours of contemplation and well... planning, our dear sweet Amelia decided it was time to send a message to her newly recruited nerd man, still unbeknownst to him of course.

As she lay in the center of her king sized bed with a twenty-four karat gold bed-frame, that weighs more than over a hundred full grown elephants. She flips over and opens up Instagram, she types in Sutter Abraham and up pops his profile.

"That was easy peasy." She laughs to herself.

She rolls over and tries to scroll through his posts but of course, his account is private. Very smart guy. She rolls her eyes and quickly taps the word: message, on the screen beneath his profile photo.

Who knows if the guy is even going to notice or care to even respond to her. Since his account is on private, her message will pop up in the request tab of messages and because of this she could have to wait hours, days, even weeks for a response. He will respond though eventually... I hope. Time is of the essence for Miss. Amelia. She's got to get this ball rolling.

She types the following... Sutter!

Really... That's it. That's supposed to get his attention girly. Immediately the word typing and the dots pop up. Okay so it did work. Just disregard me in the corner.

He types back in response. Uh hi... What brings you to my dm's?

Ouch! That doesn't sound like he's too excited to be hearing from her. Amelia sits up and scoffs in annoyance. "Oh whatever! Don't even act like we didn't have a good conversation yesterday, sir!"

She leans back into her phone and starts typing away again. I need your help.

Subtle, I like it.

He responds rapidly. With what? How did you find me? You don't follow me?

Wowza! Something must have crawled up his butt and died since the last time they saw each other because I'm sensing some MAJOR attitude.

Amelia clearly senses it too. "Seriously..." She says talking to herself again.

She shoots back with. Really... (insert rolling eye emojis here) you care about that? I looked you up like any normal person does. I'm sure you have done the same to me.

Okay girl, yeah you bring that heat.

I never said I cared. It's just weird since you never talked to me till yesterday and I was just doing my job. He shoots back almost immediately.

Amelia lays back down on her bed, quickly typing back. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about!

Ok... Go on. He replies.

I need your super smart nerd hacking skills! She informs him.

Ok thanks I think. He sends before typing up another message that reads. What do you want with them?

Perfecto! She's got him right where she wants him. She knew this would work! Quickly she types back. It would be better if we talked in person. I'll meet you in the Best Tech parking lot in 10, kk?

He responds with, Alrighty (insert thumbs up emoji here) before quickly logging off and leaving the app.

Well that went just peachy. Now our gal just has to get ready and head on over to Best Tech to get this show on the road. What's the worst that could happen? She's got it all figured out... Well maybe not all of it... This is gonna be a disaster.