New Year Special

"Keith?" Lance asked hesitantly.

"Yes, boyfriend?" Kieth returned, still giddy over the fact.

Lance's back was turned towards Keith, meaning his eyes were exploring something else. He was looking at a platter of small sandwiches, prepared for the new year party the paladins were having, for themselves. It would be a new earth year, and Lance and Keith would be dating this time. Keith almost squealed at the thought. He was dating Lance McFriking McClain! Only the cutest, most precious, clingiest person in the entire universe. Yes, he was proud of his accomplishment.

Lance laughed, and Keith internally swore he could listen to that musical joy for eternity. Lance shoved a sandwich in his mouth, and Keith returned to swirling his cup of milk. Lance finally turned around, and in his hands was a small gift for Keith.

"Nothing big. I promise," Lance said, knowing Keith would feel guilty for not getting him anything.

"If you insist," Kieth said.

"Open it!" Lance squealed.

Keith carefully pulled apart the wrapping paper, and revealed a small ring.

"Lance," Kieth sighed.

Lance got down on one knee, his eyes piercing Kieth's grey ones.

"We've only been dating for about a year, give or take, but I've known you for a very long time," Lance said, gesturing with his head.

Keith still wasn't entirely sure what was going on.

"Would you make me not only the most handsome man in the universe, but also the happiest, and marry me?"

"Sure."

Lance slid the ring into Keith's ring finger, and Keith squealed loudly. They hugged, and Lance's lips clashed with Kieth's.

"Also, check out your ankle," Lance said with a smirk.

Keith looked at his ankle, and in obvious blue ink, there was written fiancé.

"Dude, what the actual hell," Kieth said, although he was severely impressed. "Check out your back," he commanded Lance.

"No way!" Lance exclaimed, after examining his newly inked lower back.

Keith laughed at how Lance had to twist to see it, but remembering how hard it was to actually write, he modestly nodded. The note said 'Someday, I'll McClaim you.'

Keith stumbled as Lance practically pounced on him.

"I love you, husband," Lance said, a smirk edging on his face.

"Fiancé," Kieth corrected.

"Not for long! Shiro!"

"What?" came the disastrous gay's voice from down the hall.

"Marry us!" Keith yelled with pride.

Pidge's excited shrieks were heard through the whole castle, and Lance and Keith were soon on the floor in a fit of laughter.

"I'm McClaimed, guys!" Keith shouted.

"Congratulations!" Allura said upon arrival.

"I'm not sure what that means, but good job!" Coran said in his proud space uncle voice.

"And happy new year!" Hunk yelled.

A/N
I know it sucks, but this is for you guys. I've decided to continue it, but even at that, I'll only add maybe one or two chapters, since you all seem to like it.